- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 May 2019
Articles by the Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA)
The Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA) is the UK’s leading trade association that represents and supports the interests of businesses and organisations involved in electrotechnical and engineering services design, installation, inspection, testing, maintenance and monitoring across the UK (excluding Scotland). Since 1901
 Articles by ECA on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- How the Electrical Industries Charity helps tackle domestic abuse. May 2019
- Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward. May 2019
- ECA 2018 Apprentice of the Year. May 2019.
- EIC apprentice support programme. April 2019
- Employment status: a concise guide. April 2019
- Smart meter owners report higher, not lower, bills. April 2019
- Good Work Plan promises clearer contracts, fairer rules. March 2019
- Campaign for cash retentions reform. March 2019
- The commercial implications of Brexit. March 2019
- The UK's low-carbon future is increasingly electric. Mar 2019
- Work at height checklist for managers. March 2019
- Maintaining standards through Brexit and beyond. February 2019
Featured articles and news
How can it benefit the built environment?
The benefits of early contractor involvement.
Why it is so important for health and wellbeing.
A highly effective method of managing supply chains.
How it can benefit construction.
Free guide to commissioning for site managers published by NHBC and BSRIA.
Resolving quickly to minimise delay and costs.
Tackling domestic abuse.
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.