- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 Nov 2023
Cabinet office payment rules within the procurement act welcomed
 Procurement Bill granted Royal Assent
“The new Act will be a huge help to construction sector SMEs, which includes the majority of ECA Members. It will simplify UK procurement and make it more efficient than ever. The Cabinet Office team are to be congratulated on their work.”
- Changing the criteria from ‘Most Economically Advantageous Tender’ to ‘Most Advantageous Tender’ in order to ensure value, and avoid a ‘race to the bottom’ approach
- Ensuring that 30-day payment terms are an implied term in every public sector contract.
- Ensuring that all public and private sector large organisations must report on their payment performance
- Best value procurement.
- Common minimum standards.
- Critical suppliers.
- ECA articles.
- Fair payment practices.
- Green public procurement.
- Integrated Supply Team.
- Managing the procurement process.
- Most advantageous tender MAT.
- Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT).
- Output-based specification.
- Procurement route.
- Public contract.
- Public procurement.
- Public sector dependent suppliers.
- SMEs and government contracts.
Featured articles and news
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.