The Equality Act 2010 suggests that race includes:
- Ethnic or national origins.
A racial group is a group of persons defined by reference to race; and a reference to a person's racial group is a reference to a racial group into which the person falls.
The fact that a racial group comprises two or more distinct racial groups does not prevent it from constituting a particular racial group.
- A-Z of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Access audit.
- Access consultant.
- Approved Document M.
- Equality Act.
- Ethnic minority owned businesses EMBs.
- Inclusive design.
- Low income household.
- People with disabilities.
- Persistent poverty.
- Poverty premium.
- Protected characteristics.
- Wheelchair user.
- Why we need to talk about race.