Are you looking for:
- Approved document M.
- Diversity, equality and opportunities in the construction industry.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Gender pay gap.
- Hearing loss and the built environment.
- How to encourage women into engineering.
- Inclusive design.
- Inclusivity in engineering.
- Lifetime homes.
- Lifetime neighbourhoods.
- Making cities more gender inclusive.
- Modern slavery.
- Older people.
- People with disabilities.
- Protected characteristics.
- Skills gap.
- Wheelchair users.
- Women in the construction industry.
Diversity, social value and skills
- Building People 'Network of Networks'
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.