- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Jun 2019
- BIM Wiki launched. 19 June 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey results. 10 January 2019.
- Designing Buildings Wiki and ECA forge a new alliance powered by AI. 2 January 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey launch. 1 November 2018.
- BREEAM Wiki launched. 12 April 2018
- Fit for Purpose launch event. 21 September 2017.
- Fit for purpose - Big data reveals the construction knowledge gap. 21 September 2017.
- Tomorrow's challenges in today's buildings winners. 21 November.
- BSRIA competition launched. 4 October 2017.
- CIAT announce support for Designing Buildings Wiki. 6 June 2017
- IHBC launch Conservation Wiki. 23 June 2016
- Make buildings better competition winners. 22 June 2016
- Step-by-step guide to Level 2 BIM launched. 5 May 2016
- Make buildings better competition launched. 20 April 2016
- ICE become latest supporters of Designing Buildings Wiki. 10 September 2015
- Development Securities competition. October 2103
- CIOB competition winners. June 2013.
- CIOB competition launched. March 2013
- Two amazing student competitions. October 2012
- The state of UK construction. August 2012
- Designing Buildings Wiki launches. June 2012
Featured articles and news
European ports in a historic and global perspective. Book review.
The post-war response to blitz and blight.
Could you be our new editor?
Evaluating occupant satisfaction.
The Ancona eco-mansion
What is the cost of not getting it right first time?
The government announces a new role as part of a wider package of safety reform.
Lessons for the next UK road investment strategy.
Architectural Technology Studio 3
Construction Industry Advisory Committee CONIAC
The real impact of late payment.
How to tell which infrastructure projects will work.