- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Jun 2019
- BIM Wiki launched. 19 June 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey results. 10 January 2019.
- Designing Buildings Wiki and ECA forge a new alliance powered by AI. 2 January 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey launch. 1 November 2018.
- BREEAM Wiki launched. 12 April 2018
- Fit for Purpose launch event. 21 September 2017.
- Fit for purpose - Big data reveals the construction knowledge gap. 21 September 2017.
- Tomorrow's challenges in today's buildings winners. 21 November.
- BSRIA competition launched. 4 October 2017.
- CIAT announce support for Designing Buildings Wiki. 6 June 2017
- IHBC launch Conservation Wiki. 23 June 2016
- Make buildings better competition winners. 22 June 2016
- Step-by-step guide to Level 2 BIM launched. 5 May 2016
- Make buildings better competition launched. 20 April 2016
- ICE become latest supporters of Designing Buildings Wiki. 10 September 2015
- Development Securities competition. October 2103
- CIOB competition winners. June 2013.
- CIOB competition launched. March 2013
- Two amazing student competitions. October 2012
- The state of UK construction. August 2012
- Designing Buildings Wiki launches. June 2012
Featured articles and news
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.
Signs are pointing to a recovery for the construction industry.