- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 22 Feb 2021
- BIM Wiki launched. 19 June 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey results. 10 January 2019.
- Designing Buildings Wiki and ECA forge a new alliance powered by AI. 2 January 2019.
- Construction Knowledge Survey launch. 1 November 2018.
- BREEAM Wiki launched. 12 April 2018
- Fit for Purpose launch event. 21 September 2017.
- Fit for purpose - Big data reveals the construction knowledge gap. 21 September 2017.
- Tomorrow's challenges in today's buildings winners. 21 November.
- BSRIA competition launched. 4 October 2017.
- CIAT announce support for Designing Buildings Wiki. 6 June 2017
- IHBC launch Conservation Wiki. 23 June 2016
- Make buildings better competition winners. 22 June 2016
- Step-by-step guide to Level 2 BIM launched. 5 May 2016
- Make buildings better competition launched. 20 April 2016
- ICE become latest supporters of Designing Buildings Wiki. 10 September 2015
- Development Securities competition. October 2103
- CIOB competition winners. June 2013.
- CIOB competition launched. March 2013
- Two amazing student competitions. October 2012
- The state of UK construction. August 2012
- Designing Buildings Wiki launches. June 2012
Featured articles and news
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.