BRE Buzz articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Assessing the environmental impacts of construction. Aug 2016
- 11 things you didn't know about wood. Aug 2016.
- Algae. Sept 2016
- Architecture and the need for innovation. April 2016
- 3D printed Cool Bricks. November 2015.
- BRE Buzz articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE Buzz. January 2016.
- BRE flood resilient repair project. December 2015.
- BRE response to Farmer Review. Oct 2016
- BRE response to Government Construction Strategy 2016-20. March 2016.
- BREEAM In Use International. March 2016.
- BREEAM Retail prize. June 2016.
- BREEAM USA. Oct 2016
- BREEAM value increases while costs reduce. March 2016.
- BRE SMARTWaste John Muir release. April 2016.
- Damp in buildings. July 2016.
- Design for deconstruction, BRE modular show house. December 2015.
- Design for deconstruction, office building. February 2016.
- Design for deconstruction, ski slope. March 2016.
- Developing system intelligence for optimising building electricity networks. November 2015.
- Do green buildings pay? November 2015.
- Environmental product declaration. November 2015.
- Environmental Technologies Verification (ETV). November 2016
- Health and wellbeing at King's Cross. August 2016.
- How data can stop waste. Oct 2016
- Independent certification of homes. Sept 2016
- Iran - market potential for BREEAM. June 2016.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains. December 2015.
- Open data - how can it aid the development of the construction industry? December 2015.
- Overheating - assessment protocol. July 2016.
- Pre-demolition audit. March 2016.
- Pre-demolition and pre-refurbishment audits. November 2015.
- Preventing overheating. July 2016.
- Project SHOUT. November 2015.
- Qualitative research and the built environment. January 2016
- Radon. November 2015.
- Research on novel cements to reduce CO2 emissions. August 2016.
- Security and the built environment. July 2016
- Smart facades. November 2015.
- SMARTWaste Case Study Interview: Canary Wharf Contractors Limited. May 2016
- Strategic ecology framework SEF. May 2016.
- Stratego project. December 2016
- The Hive. November 2015.
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing. November 2015.
- Wellbeing and creativity in workplace design - case studies. February 2016.
Featured articles and news
What is Modernism?
Modernist architecture and its many international variations explained.
BRE support Europe-wide strategic heating plans for local and national authorities.
Work set to begin on 'one of America's greatest parks', which will be 10 times bigger than Central Park.
One of our most popular articles - RSHP's Mike Davies writes about the concept design process.
As Cuba mourn the death of Castro, major renovation of this symbolic landmark may be a reflection of the country's fresh start.
How cannabis plants are used to create an alternative building material with plenty of advantages.
What does Mayor Sadiq Khan's first policy statement mean for London's infrastructure?
Bjarke Ingels Group announced as winners of design competition for new residential landmark in Amsterdam.
Designing Buildings Wiki has reviewed a well-designed and researched set of architecture city maps.
Designing Buildings Wiki attended the second annual Building Live conference, tackling the challenges facing construction.