BRE Buzz articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 11 things you didn't know about wood. Aug 2016.
- 3D printed Cool Bricks. November 2015.
- Action programme for responsible and ethical sourcing. Sept 2017
- Algae. Sept 2016
- Architecture and the need for innovation. April 2016
- Are electric bikes the future? Dec 2016
- Assessing health and wellbeing in buildings. Feb 2016
- Assessing the environmental impacts of construction. Aug 2016
- Assessing the performance of Phase Change Materials in buildings. Dec 2016
- BRE Buzz. January 2016.
- BRE flood resilient repair project. December 2015.
- BRE response to Farmer Review. Oct 2016
- BRE response to Government Construction Strategy 2016-20. March 2016.
- BREEAM and retail. March 2017
- BREEAM and Tracker Plus. February 2017
- BREEAM Awards 2017. March 2017
- BREEAM communities. May 2017
- BREEAM Finder app. June 2017
- BREEAM in Russia. July 2017
- BREEAM In Use International. March 2016.
- BREEAM respond to Trump. June 2017
- BREEAM Retail prize. June 2016.
- BREEAM UK Non-domestic New Construction 2018 manual. Sept 2017
- BREEAM USA. Oct 2016
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel. Nov 2017
- BREEAM value increases while costs reduce. March 2016.
- BRE SMARTWaste John Muir release. April 2016.
- Building flood resilience. February 2017
- Building to higher standards post-Brexit. May 2017
- Buildings that help rebuild lives and communities. July 2017
- Changing attitudes to property flood resilience in the UK. Nov 2017
- Damp in buildings. July 2016.
- Design for deconstruction, BRE modular show house. December 2015.
- Design for deconstruction, office building. February 2016.
- Design for deconstruction, ski slope. March 2016.
- Developing system intelligence for optimising building electricity networks. November 2015.
- Diversity and the housing crisis. February 2017
- Do green buildings pay? November 2015.
- Election 2017 and housing quality. May 2017
- Engaging with higher education. January 2016
- Environmental product declaration. November 2015.
- Environmental Technologies Verification (ETV). November 2016
- Ethical labour sourcing standard. March 2017.
- Excel and construction. December 2016
- Future of construction insurance. December 2016
- Green guide to specification, certified environmental profiles and BREEAM. June 2017
- Green mortgage. March 2017
- Guiding light: Unlocking London's residential density. June 2017
- Health and wellbeing at King's Cross. August 2016.
- Heat metering. Jan 2017.
- Home quality mark - access and space. July 2017
- Home quality mark - green finance. Nov 2017
- How data can stop waste. Oct 2016
- IES TaP for BREEAM. Dec 2017
- Improving construction and demolition waste data. Jan 2017
- Independent certification of homes. Sept 2016
- Institute of New Energy, Wuhan. Nov 2017
- Iran - market potential for BREEAM. June 2016.
- Local authorities and supporting the delivery of quality, sustainable housing. Apr 2017
- MIPIM 2017. March 2017
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains. December 2015.
- National Allotment Week. Aug 2017
- New Chinese approach to masterplan designs. May 2017
- Open data - how can it aid the development of the construction industry? December 2015.
- Overheating - assessment protocol. July 2016.
- Pre-demolition audit. March 2016.
- Pre-demolition and pre-refurbishment audits. November 2015.
- Preventing overheating. July 2016.
- Productivity in the construction industry. May 2017
- Project SHOUT. November 2015.
- Qualitative research and the built environment. January 2016
- Radon. November 2015.
- Research on novel cements to reduce CO2 emissions. August 2016.
- Security and the built environment. July 2016
- Smart facades. November 2015.
- SMARTWaste Case Study Interview: Canary Wharf Contractors Limited. May 2016
- Strategic ecology framework SEF. May 2016.
- Stratego project. December 2016
- Suitably Qualified Security Specialist. Sept 2017
- Temple Farm Development. June 2017
- The Biophilic Office. May 2017
- The Hive. November 2015.
- The rewards of complying with BIM Level 2. February 2016
- The role of planning in delivering a safe and secure built environment. Aug 2017
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing. November 2015.
- Wellbeing and creativity in workplace design - case studies. February 2016.
- White Collar Factory. Oct 2017
Featured articles and news
Take a look back at our top 5 interviews of 2017.
UandI announce a new joint venture to deliver a new Designer Outlet shopping destination in Cannock.
"A wilful misuse of public funds" - MPs committee calls for legal action against HS2 Ltd. for unauthorised redundancy payouts.
Do you know the difference between these key legal terms?
The government has issued advice for building owners about external wall systems that do not incorporate ACM cladding.
Choosing the right engineering path is a 'daunting process' - BSRIA launch a new publication Inspiring Tomorrow's Engineers.
Memorial service held marking six months since the tragedy, as government faces criticism over rehousing progress.
A case study of Streamline House, the winner of the 2016 Alan King Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology.
At their annual conference, Constructing Excellence call for a radical digital transformation in construction.
Do you know your bulldozer from your roller? Find out about the different types of construction plant here.
Watch this video of construction CEOs explaining what they expect the role of humans in the future of construction will be.
Work is underway on Mjøstårnet in Norway, which could become the world's tallest timber building.