- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 08 Jun 2020
- Centre Building at LSE shortlisted for RIBA award. June 2020.
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Ashford. May 2020
- RSHP conservation and collection facility for the Louvre, France. Oct 2109
- RSHP projects on the CTBUH most influential tall building list. Oct 2019
- Centre Building at LSE. Sep 2019
- Macallan Distillery and Visitor Experience. Aug 2019
- RSHP Montparnasse Masterplan competition win. Jul 2019
- Merano by RSHP recognised in RIBA Awards. Jul 2019
- Future Roads of Grand Paris. Jun 2019
- Heathrow Terminal 5 named one of world's top airports in 2019. Jun 2019
- International Spy Museum. May 2019
- RIBA Stirling Prize winners' open letter declaring climate and biodiversity emergency. May 2019
- One Park Taipei. Apr 2019
- Richard Rogers wins the AIA 2019 Gold Medal. Dec 2018
- Snowfall at the Berkeley. Dec 2017
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners celebrates 10 years of practice. Oct 2017
- Royal Academy architecture prize 2017. Jul 2017
- British Museum World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre. Jun 2017
- British Library extension. Apr 2017
- International Towers Sydney. Dec 2016
- RSHP at Open House London 2016. Aug 2016
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital. May 2016
- Reporting from the Front: Saving the City. May 2016
- RSHP reveal new studio. May 2016
- Skyfarm. Mar 2016
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters infographic. Feb 2016
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters. Feb 2016
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3. Nov 2015
- Conservation and storage facility for the Musée du Louvre. Jul 2015
- Adaptation of Jean Prouvé’s 6m x 6m demountable house by RSHP. Jun 2015
- 88 Wood Street. May 2015
- Antwerp Law Courts. May 2015
- Billingsgate Market. May 2015
- Bodegas Protos. May 2015
- Bordeaux Law Courts. May 2015
- Channel Four Television Headquarters. May 2015
- Daimler Chrysler office and retail. May 2015
- European Court of Human Rights. May 2015
- Lloyd's Register. May 2015
- Madrid Barajas Airport. May 2015
- Maggie's Centre. May 2015
- National Assembly for Wales. May 2015
- NEO Bankside. May 2015
- One Hyde Park. May 2015
- Heathrow Terminal 5. Apr 2015
- Thames Wharf Studios. Apr 2015
- 3 World Trade Center. Mar 2015
- Centre Pompidou. Mar 2015
- Inmos Microprocessor Factory. Mar 2015
- Lloyd's of London. Mar 2015
- Leadenhall Building. Jan 2015
- Lewisham Ladywell Temporary Housing. Jan 2015
- RSHP move to Leadenhall Building. Jan 2015
- Y Cube. Feb 2014
- Nuovo Centro Civico - Scandicci. Jan 2014
- 8 Chifley. Nov 2013
- Concept architectural design. Aug 2012
You can also read about:
- Leadenhall building opening ceremony.
- Richard Rogers in conversation at Somerset House.
- The compact sustainable city.
Featured articles and news
An ambitious Victorian new town that was not delivered as planned.
Using weather and climate information to support infrastructure planning.
Chemicals can slow - and ideally stop - the spread of fire.
Consultation begins on once in a generation changes to the planning system.
Making the case for breathing new life into existing buildings.
Masonry technique from Scotland and Ireland was exported to North America.
Procurement model puts operations in the hands of the client.
Recommendations on face coverings in workplaces.
Putting the rubber IN the road.
Guidance available on latest update from MHCLG.