- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Aug 2019
- 3 World Trade Center.
- 8 Chifley.
- 88 Wood Street.
- Adaptation of Jean Prouvé’s 6m x 6m demountable house by RSHP.
- Antwerp Law Courts.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters infographic.
- Billingsgate Market.
- Bodegas Protos.
- Bordeaux Law Courts.
- British Library extension.
- British Museum World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre.
- Centre Pompidou.
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital.
- Channel Four Television Headquarters.
- Concept architectural design.
- Conservation and storage facility for the Musée du Louvre.
- Daimler Chrysler office and retail.
- European Court of Human Rights.
- 'Future Roads of Grand Paris' exhibition.
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- Heathrow Terminal 5 named one of world's top airports in 2019.
- Inmos Microprocessor Factory.
- International Spy Museum.
- International Towers Sydney.
- Leadenhall Building.
- Lewisham Ladywell Temporary Housing.
- Lloyd's of London.
- Lloyd's Register.
- Macallan Distillery and Visitor Experience.
- Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Maggie's Centre.
- Merano by RSHP recognised in RIBA Awards.
- National Assembly for Wales.
- NEO Bankside.
- Nuovo Centro Civico - Scandicci.
- One Hyde Park.
- One Park Taipei.
- RIBA Stirling Prize winners' open letter declaring climate and biodiversity emergency.
- Richard Rogers wins the AIA 2019 Gold Medal.
- Reporting from the Front: Saving the City.
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners celebrates 10 years of practice.
- Royal Academy architecture prize 2017.
- RSHP at Open House London 2016.
- RSHP Montparnasse Masterplan competition win. July 2019
- RSHP move to Leadenhall Building.
- RSHP reveal new studio.
- Snowfall at the Berkeley.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3.
- Thames Wharf Studios.
- Y Cube.
You can also read about:
- Leadenhall building opening ceremony.
- Richard Rogers in conversation at Somerset House.
- The compact sustainable city.
Featured articles and news
How do we measure air tightness in buildings?
The Housing Infrastructure Fund
Encouraging access to local amenities and sustainable transport.
Publish your thought leadership articles on Designing Buildings Wiki – for free.
Competence Steering Group publishes interim proposals to deliver safer buildings.
Indoor environments should provide a multi-sensory experience.
We have a great range of introductory articles written by ECA.
7 of the most common myths, busted.
Consider a career in the electrotechnical industry.
Exploring local assets of community significance. Book review.