- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
International architectural practice based in London. Architects of Lloyd's of London, Barajas Airport and the Centre Pompidou.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning, international architectural practice based in London. Over three decades, RSHP has attracted critical acclaim with innovative projects across Europe, North America and Asia.
The practice is experienced in designing a wide range of building types including: office, residential, transport, education, culture, leisure, retail, civic and healthcare. The quality of its designs has been recognised with some of architecture’s highest awards, including two RIBA Stirling Prizes, one in 2006 for Terminal 4, Madrid Barajas Airport and the other in 2009 for Maggie’s Cancer Care Centre, London.
Set up as The Richard Rogers Partnership in 1977, the practice became Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners in 2007 to reflect the growing importance of two of the younger Partners, Graham Stirk and Ivan Harbour, and their role alongside Richard Rogers in the practice’s future. RSHP now employs more than 200 people in offices in London, Sydney and Shanghai.
A democratic philosophy is employed at every level, to enable all staff to collaborate and contribute their individual expertise. Weekly meetings – open to all employees – provide a vital forum for the discussion of current competitions and on-going projects, as well as a platform for creativity and new solutions appropriate to each design.
This collegiate approach to the work of the practice is embodied in a constitution that consciously brings a social dimension to our work and takes the form of, among other initiatives, a staff profit-sharing scheme and significant contributions to charity.
Visit our website www.rsh-p.com.
Follow us on Twitter @RSHParchitects.
Like us on Facebook.
Articles by RSH+P on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- 3 World Trade Center.
- 8 Chifley.
- 88 Wood Street.
- Adaptation of Jean Prouvé’s 6m x 6m demountable house by RSHP.
- Antwerp Law Courts.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters infographic.
- Billingsgate Market.
- Bodegas Protos.
- Bordeaux Law Courts.
- British Library extension.
- British Museum World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre.
- Centre Pompidou.
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital.
- Channel Four Television Headquarters.
- Concept architectural design.
- Conservation and storage facility for the Musée du Louvre.
- Daimler Chrysler, Office & Retail.
- European Court of Human Rights.
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- Inmos Microprocessor Factory.
- International Towers Sydney.
- Leadenhall Building.
- Lewisham Ladywell Temporary Housing.
- Lloyd's of London.
- Lloyd's Register.
- Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Maggie's Centre.
- National Assembly for Wales.
- NEO Bankside.
- Nuovo Centro Civico - Scandicci.
- One Hyde Park.
- Reporting from the Front: Saving the City.
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners celebrates 10 years of practice.
- Royal Academy architecture prize 2017.
- RSHP at Open House London 2016.
- RSHP move to Leadenhall Building.
- RSHP reveal new studio.
- Snowfall at the Berkeley.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3.
- Thames Wharf Studios.
- Y Cube.
You can also read about:
Featured articles and news
The rainbow JCB will be making a welcome return to the London Build Expo on 23 and 24 October at Olympia.
An introductory article to external works - all activities carried out to the external environment of a building project.
With the clock ticking, RIBA say that a 'no deal Brexit' will be "disastrous" for the architecture profession.
The focus is generally on the lime binder, but the aggregate is actually the most significant element.
The importance of communication, collaboration and simplicity when planning construction projects.
New working group is set up to consider options for raising standards across the property agent sector.
BSRIA provide a top 10 list of recent legislation and guidance affecting buildings.
Record third-time winner of the RIBA Stirling Prize - our profile of one of the world's most celebrated architects.
Foster + Partner's London Bloomberg HQ building wins the 2018 Stirling Prize.
A release schedule is prepared if not all required information has been prepared or issued when the contract is executed.