- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
International architectural practice based in London. Architects of Lloyd's of London, Barajas Airport and the Centre Pompidou.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning, international architectural practice based in London. Over three decades, RSHP has attracted critical acclaim with innovative projects across Europe, North America and Asia.
The practice is experienced in designing a wide range of building types including: office, residential, transport, education, culture, leisure, retail, civic and healthcare. The quality of its designs has been recognised with some of architecture’s highest awards, including two RIBA Stirling Prizes, one in 2006 for Terminal 4, Madrid Barajas Airport and the other in 2009 for Maggie’s Cancer Care Centre, London.
Set up as The Richard Rogers Partnership in 1977, the practice became Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners in 2007 to reflect the growing importance of two of the younger Partners, Graham Stirk and Ivan Harbour, and their role alongside Richard Rogers in the practice’s future. RSHP now employs more than 200 people in offices in London, Sydney and Shanghai.
A democratic philosophy is employed at every level, to enable all staff to collaborate and contribute their individual expertise. Weekly meetings – open to all employees – provide a vital forum for the discussion of current competitions and on-going projects, as well as a platform for creativity and new solutions appropriate to each design.
This collegiate approach to the work of the practice is embodied in a constitution that consciously brings a social dimension to our work and takes the form of, among other initiatives, a staff profit-sharing scheme and significant contributions to charity.
Visit our website www.rsh-p.com.
Follow us on Twitter @RSHParchitects.
Like us on Facebook.
Articles by RSH+P on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- 3 World Trade Center.
- 8 Chifley.
- 88 Wood Street.
- Adaptation of Jean Prouvé’s 6m x 6m demountable house by RSHP.
- Antwerp Law Courts.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters.
- BBVA Bancomer headquarters infographic.
- Billingsgate Market.
- Bodegas Protos.
- Bordeaux Law Courts.
- British Library extension.
- British Museum World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre.
- Centre Pompidou.
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital.
- Channel Four Television Headquarters.
- Concept architectural design.
- Conservation and storage facility for the Musée du Louvre.
- Daimler Chrysler, Office & Retail.
- European Court of Human Rights.
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- Inmos Microprocessor Factory.
- International Towers Sydney.
- Leadenhall Building.
- Lewisham Ladywell Temporary Housing.
- Lloyd's of London.
- Lloyd's Register.
- Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Maggie's Centre.
- National Assembly for Wales.
- NEO Bankside.
- Nuovo Centro Civico - Scandicci.
- One Hyde Park.
- Reporting from the Front: Saving the City.
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners celebrates 10 years of practice.
- Royal Academy architecture prize 2017.
- RSHP at Open House London 2016.
- RSHP move to Leadenhall Building.
- RSHP reveal new studio.
- Snowfall at the Berkeley.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3.
- Thames Wharf Studios.
- Y Cube.
You can also read about:
Featured articles and news
This CIOB article explores the concept of value in building design and construction.
BREEAM and Measurabl announce integration to improve the financial performance of commercial real estate.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners' release new images of soon-to-open 3WTC tower in New York.
A document can be called a bond or a guarantee. Does the name matter and what is the difference between them?
New briefing note is launched focusing on increasing knowledge of housing that promotes health and wellbeing.
Arbitration is a private, contractual form of dispute resolution used in the construction industry.
The European Parliament has approved a revised Energy Performance of Buildings directive.
One in six MPs supports the ring-fencing of retentions as proposed in the 'Aldous Bill'.
A stakeholder is anyone who has an interest in the process or outcome of a construction project.
BRE launches online self-assessment tool for ethical labour sourcing.
Tower refurbishment failed to meet safety standards on several counts, according to leaked report.