- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Oct 2017
List of reviews
This is a list of reviews written by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Adam Curtis - The Great British Housing Disaster
- After the Fire: London churches in the age of Wren, Hooke, Hawksmoor and Gibbs
- An Architect's Guide to Public Procurement
- An Introduction to Passive House - review
- Aquatecture - review
- Architecture maps - more reviews
- Architecture maps - review
- Architecture of Christiania.
- Avoiding and resolving disputes - review
- Bill Gething and Katie Puckett - Design for Climate Change
- BIM for Dummies - an interview
- Biomimicry in Architecture - review
- Bridge Engineering exhibition
- Brutalist London Map - review
- Building Revolutions - review
- Charles Waldheim - Landscape as Urbanism: A General Theory
- Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise - review.
- Danish Architecture Center
- Drew Plunkett - Revolution: Interior Design from 1950
- Engineering the World - VandA Museum
- England's Motoring Heritage from the Air
- England's Post-War Listed Buildings
- FutuREstorative - review
- Global undergrounds - exploring cities within
- How Buildings Work - review
- Imagine Moscow exhibition.
- James Crawford - Fallen Glory
- Last Futures: Nature, Technology and the End of Architecture
- London by Design - review
- London Design Museum.
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Manual of Section - review
- Nowa Huta - Communist tour review.
- Owen Hatherley - Landscapes of Communism
- Richard Rogers - A Place for all People
- The Architecture of Neoliberalism
- The Japanese House: Architecture and Life after 1945.
- Vital Little Plans - book launch
- Walters Way and Segal Close
- What's so great about the Eiffel Tower? - review
Featured articles and news
Check out our list of the 90 most unusual buildings of all time.
The government is to set a personal consumption target to reduce water use.
BSRIA calls for more education to promote fuels that are fit to burn.
Michael Gove admits air pollution is making people ill and shortening lives.
BRE call for a clearer, focused drive for the delivery of sustainable, quality developments.
Proposals for a 140m high observation wheel next to the Tyne.
Consistently one of our most popular articles - so just how much do you know about BoQ's?
Significant updates encourage whole building life cycle assessment and recognise products with Environmental Product Declarations.
Gustavo Giovannoni’s role in integrating modern planning requirements into historic town centres.
Desipite Hackitt's recommendations, the government are to consult on combustible cladding.