- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Oct 2017
List of reviews
This is a list of reviews written by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Adam Curtis - The Great British Housing Disaster
- After the Fire: London churches in the age of Wren, Hooke, Hawksmoor and Gibbs
- An Architect's Guide to Public Procurement
- An Introduction to Passive House - review
- Aquatecture - review
- Architecture maps - more reviews
- Architecture maps - review
- Architecture of Christiania.
- Avoiding and resolving disputes - review
- Bill Gething and Katie Puckett - Design for Climate Change
- BIM for Dummies - an interview
- Biomimicry in Architecture - review
- Bridge Engineering exhibition
- Brutalist London Map - review
- Building Revolutions - review
- Charles Waldheim - Landscape as Urbanism: A General Theory
- Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise - review.
- Danish Architecture Center
- Drew Plunkett - Revolution: Interior Design from 1950
- Engineering the World - VandA Museum
- England's Motoring Heritage from the Air
- England's Post-War Listed Buildings
- FutuREstorative - review
- Global undergrounds - exploring cities within
- How Buildings Work - review
- Imagine Moscow exhibition.
- James Crawford - Fallen Glory
- Last Futures: Nature, Technology and the End of Architecture
- London by Design - review
- London Design Museum.
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Manual of Section - review
- Nowa Huta - Communist tour review.
- Owen Hatherley - Landscapes of Communism
- Richard Rogers - A Place for all People
- The Architecture of Neoliberalism
- The Japanese House: Architecture and Life after 1945.
- Vital Little Plans - book launch
- Walters Way and Segal Close
- What's so great about the Eiffel Tower? - review
Featured articles and news
When is there a right to light, and what happens if it is obstructed?
What would the nationalisation of economic infrastructure mean for GB?
A new guide to improving value by reducing design error.
We've reached 80,000 page views a day and 10,000 registered users. Why not join them?
A masterplan is a framework within which a location is encouraged to develop or change. Read our introductory article.
New consultation announced on a specialist Housing Court to settle landlord-tenant disputes.
ICE responds to a transport consultation advising the government to make decisions enabling more inclusive cities.
BRE and Loughborough University complete first phase refurbishment of demonstration home.
How the risk of collapse of fibrous plaster ceilings is being addressed in theatres.
If you’re a great writer and have practical experience of the construction industry, it could be you.
Frustrated by long documents or technical jargon? Put off by sign-up forms or costs? Take this 5 min survey to help improve construction knowledge.