- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Oct 2017
List of reviews
- Adam Curtis - The Great British Housing Disaster
- After the Fire: London churches in the age of Wren, Hooke, Hawksmoor and Gibbs
- An Architect's Guide to Public Procurement
- An Introduction to Passive House - review
- Aquatecture - review
- Architecture maps - more reviews
- Architecture maps - review
- Architecture of Christiania.
- Avoiding and resolving disputes - review
- Bill Gething and Katie Puckett - Design for Climate Change
- BIM for Dummies - an interview
- Biomimicry in Architecture - review
- Bridge Engineering exhibition
- Brutalist London Map - review
- Building Revolutions - review
- Charles Waldheim - Landscape as Urbanism: A General Theory
- Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise - review.
- Danish Architecture Center
- Drew Plunkett - Revolution: Interior Design from 1950
- Engineering the World - VandA Museum
- England's Motoring Heritage from the Air
- England's Post-War Listed Buildings
- FutuREstorative - review
- Global undergrounds - exploring cities within
- How Buildings Work - review
- Imagine Moscow exhibition.
- James Crawford - Fallen Glory
- Last Futures: Nature, Technology and the End of Architecture
- London by Design - review
- London Design Museum.
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Manual of Section - review
- Nowa Huta - Communist tour review.
- Owen Hatherley - Landscapes of Communism
- Richard Rogers - A Place for all People
- The Architecture of Neoliberalism
- The Japanese House: Architecture and Life after 1945.
- Vital Little Plans - book launch
- Walters Way and Segal Close
- What's so great about the Eiffel Tower? - review
Featured articles and news
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.