- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Oct 2017
List of reviews
This is a list of reviews written by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Adam Curtis - The Great British Housing Disaster
- After the Fire: London churches in the age of Wren, Hooke, Hawksmoor and Gibbs
- An Architect's Guide to Public Procurement
- An Introduction to Passive House - review
- Aquatecture - review
- Architecture maps - more reviews
- Architecture maps - review
- Architecture of Christiania.
- Avoiding and resolving disputes - review
- Bill Gething and Katie Puckett - Design for Climate Change
- BIM for Dummies - an interview
- Biomimicry in Architecture - review
- Bridge Engineering exhibition
- Brutalist London Map - review
- Building Revolutions - review
- Charles Waldheim - Landscape as Urbanism: A General Theory
- Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise - review.
- Danish Architecture Center
- Drew Plunkett - Revolution: Interior Design from 1950
- Engineering the World - VandA Museum
- England's Motoring Heritage from the Air
- England's Post-War Listed Buildings
- FutuREstorative - review
- Global undergrounds - exploring cities within
- How Buildings Work - review
- Imagine Moscow exhibition.
- James Crawford - Fallen Glory
- Last Futures: Nature, Technology and the End of Architecture
- London by Design - review
- London Design Museum.
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Manual of Section - review
- Nowa Huta - Communist tour review.
- Owen Hatherley - Landscapes of Communism
- Richard Rogers - A Place for all People
- The Architecture of Neoliberalism
- The Japanese House: Architecture and Life after 1945.
- Vital Little Plans - book launch
- Walters Way and Segal Close
- What's so great about the Eiffel Tower? - review
Featured articles and news
Conservation in the heritage cities of Venice and Liverpool.
Which room is the most fun to design? Find out the 'Grand Designs' presenter's unusual choice in our interview.
Full suite of speakers are announced for this year's BSRIA Briefing event.
Book your place for the Architectural Technology Awards 2018.
There are many ways of classifying types of building. Have a look at our range of building articles.
BSRIA have launched the 'major update' of the go-to design framework guide for building services.
How to get results with building life cycle assessment.
Government publishes a prospectus inviting proposals for new 'garden communities'.
The Morandi motorway bridge in Genoa collapses during rainstorm while undergoing maintenance works.
'Developed design' is a phrase coined by the RIBA for their 2013 Plan of Work. But what does it actually mean?
New green paper published aiming to rebalance the relationship between landlords and residents and tackle stigma.