- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Nov 2018
National Housing Taskforce
The National Housing Taskforce is a sectoral and political coalition convened by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning.
All Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs or APGs) are informal cross-party parliamentary groups run by and for Members of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. They may involve individuals and organisations from outside Parliament. The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning was established to identify innovative solutions for reshaping the housing market. See All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning for more information.
- Private sector development
- Housing associations
- Aesthetics and build quality.
- Land availability
- Skills, Materials and new technology
- Private rented sector.
- New sources of supply.
- Demand finance.
- Supply finance.
- Demographics and culture change.
- Improving and releasing existing stock.
- Public sector building
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- All party parliamentary group.
- All Party Parliamentary Group for Excellence in the Built Environment.
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning.
- All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group.
- Housing associations.
- Housing implementation taskforce.
- Private rented sector.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- What is a housing start?
Featured articles and news
A simple path to possible error avoidance.
Construction + technology = ConTech.
New low and high tech tools enter the marketplace.
Report looks at mental health in the built environment.
Radiant wall heating method to control rising damp.
What future infrastructure provision might look like.
Highlighting the health benefits of home improvement.
Pavilions for music, entertainment, and leisure. Book review.
Broadening our understanding of Dublin’s chequered social history.
The charm of London's Cabmen's shelters.
Future Weather Files research tool looking for feedback.
Exploring the Colour Rendering Index.
Why it's important to find out what went wrong.
ECA reviews the shape of the construction job market.
Why proper room acoustics make a difference.
Initiative puts gas networks on the path to net zero.
WICE Woman Architectural Technologist of the Year 2019.