- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Mar 2018
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan
- Inspection and test plan
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective
- Project quality plan.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
New BRE book considers the progression from project-based knowledge creation to whole-life urban knowledge management.
This CIOB article explores the concept of value in building design and construction.
BREEAM and Measurabl announce integration to improve the financial performance of commercial real estate.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners' release new images of soon-to-open 3WTC tower in New York.
A document can be called a bond or a guarantee. Does the name matter and what is the difference between them?
New briefing note is launched focusing on increasing knowledge of housing that promotes health and wellbeing.
Arbitration is a private, contractual form of dispute resolution used in the construction industry.
The European Parliament has approved a revised Energy Performance of Buildings directive.
One in six MPs supports the ring-fencing of retentions as proposed in the 'Aldous Bill'.
A stakeholder is anyone who has an interest in the process or outcome of a construction project.
BRE launches online self-assessment tool for ethical labour sourcing.