- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Mar 2018
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan
- Inspection and test plan
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective
- Project quality plan.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
Balfour Beatty fined £500,000 for exposing workers to hand-arm vibration.
James Brokenshire launches a consultation on banning combustible cladding.
A year after Grenfell, we have a collection of 30 articles telling you everything you need to know.
ICE publish a policy paper on the UK’s future interconnectivity with the EU and the challenges for infrastructure.
Detailed guidance about construction waste management.
The changing identity of London communities in the face of rapid urbanisation.
Can you help? We have 300 industry acronyms beginning with 'C' but none beginning with 'Y'.
From the sinister Carceri d’Invenzione to the triple portrait of Sir Watkin Williams-Wynn and his Grand Tour travelling companions.
BSRIA launch the 5th edition of the Design Framework for Building Services (BG 6/2018).
Stella Rimmington famously said the construction industry was just as tricky as the KGB.
Construction site visitor cards are to be withdrawn.
3 WTC opens, RSHP’s first built project in New York.