- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Apr 2019
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan
- Inspection and test plan
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective
- Project quality plan.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality culture and behaviours.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
Achieving sustainable roads funding in England.
Your chance to comment on the draft BS 851188 - flood resistance products and flood protection products.
Rebuilding could take 20 to 40 years.
RSHP’s high-rise residential towers win a tall buildings award for excellence.
BSRIA study reveals strong growth in 2018.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report.
Save £100 on tickets.
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.