- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Oct 2020
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective.
- Construction quality.
- Cost of quality.
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan.
- Inspection and test plan.
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective.
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality aspirations.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality culture and behaviours.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Quality policy.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective.
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.
The art of negotiation.
APPGI considers key issues for economic recovery.
Progress made on global fire safety standard.
Why did it take 111 years to build this Victorian engineering marvel?
Fantastic cities from above but flawed on the ground.
Organisation unveils supporting tools and initiatives.