- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Mar 2018
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan
- Inspection and test plan
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective
- Project quality plan.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology
Share your BREEAM knowledge to help improve the industry.
Are you innovating without realising it?
Is timber a carbon source rather than a carbon sink?