- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Oct 2020
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective.
- Construction quality.
- Cost of quality.
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan.
- Inspection and test plan.
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective.
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality aspirations.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality culture and behaviours.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Quality policy.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective.
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.