- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Oct 2020
Quality is a very broad term that can have a number of meanings.
Articles about quality on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Air quality.
- Building in Quality: Joint Memorandum of Understanding.
- Change control: a quality perspective.
- Construction quality.
- Cost of quality.
- Design quality for buildings.
- How to write an inspection and test plan.
- Inspection and test plan.
- ISO 9001.
- Lifts and escalators: a quality perspective.
- Mobilisation to site: a quality perspective.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality aspirations.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality culture and behaviours.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality management system.
- Quality policy.
- Structural steelwork: a quality perspective.
- Total quality management in construction.
Featured articles and news
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.