- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 22 Sep 2021
Grenfell tower articles
Articles about the Grenfell Tower fire are written by our editors and updated regularly. Scroll to the bottom of the articles for the latest developments:
- The overall story.
- Hackitt review of the building regulations and fire safety, final report.
- Public Inquiry.
Other related articles include:
- ACM cladding.
- ACM cladding testing by BRE.
- Addressing building failures: Grenfell Tower and Edinburgh schools.
- Advice for External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems with a render or brick-slip finish.
- Advice note for external wall systems that do not incorporate ACM.
- BS 8414 Fire performance of external cladding systems.
- BS 9999: Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings.
- BS 9991:2015 Fire safety in the design, management and use of residential buildings. Code of practice.
- Building a safer future: an implementation plan.
- Building a safer future: proposals for reform of the building safety regulatory system.
- Building Safety Bill.
- Building Safety Charter.
- Building safety in Wales.
- Building Safety Regulator.
- Celotex insulation.
- Chief inspector of buildings.
- CIAT response to Grenfell inquiry.
- Code for Construction Product Information CCPI.
- Competence Steering Group.
- Consultation on banning the use of combustible materials in the external walls of high-rise residential buildings.
- Diploma in Building Safety Management.
- Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multistorey buildings, third edition (BR 135).
- Fire Safety Bill.
- Government response to the Building a Safer Future consultation.
- Grenfell and professional indemnity insurance.
- Grenfell Tower independent expert advisory panel.
- Grenfell Tower industry response group.
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 Report.
- CIAT Grenfell Tower working group.
- HPL cladding.
- ACA response to Hackitt report on Grenfell Tower.
- ICE Grenfell Tower review.
- Joint Competent Authority.
- Independent review of the building regulations and fire safety.
- Independent review of the construction products testing regime.
- Lakanal House fire.
- Non-ACM cladding.
- Post-Grenfell product code combats misleading marketing.
- Private v social housing following the Grenfell Tower fire.
- Procurement after Grenfell.
- Protecting tenants and leaseholders from unsafe cladding.
- Rainscreen cladding.
- Raising the bar.
- Reform of building safety standards.
- Ronan Point.
- Setting the bar.
- Systems approach.
- The Cube.
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Torre Windsor office building fire.
- Grenfell fire door investigation.
Featured articles and news
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.