- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 May 2021
American architecture and construction
Articles about American architecture and construction include:
- American modernism.
- BACS market in North America.
- Beach House holiday retreat nears completion - Florida, USA.
- BEST Products showrooms.
- Big Duck.
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel.
- BREEAM USA.
- BREEAM USA In-Use: Residential Plus.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International BOMA International
- Changing your address in the USA.
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
- Citigroup Center.
- Construction industry institutes and associations USA.
- Construction Specifications Canada CSC.
- Construction Specifications Institute CSI.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Design-Build Institute of America DBIA.
- Experience Exchange Report EER.
- Forging market in North America.
- Haines Shoe House.
- Heroic architecture.
- Interview with Kevin Borg, founder of KJB Building Consultants.
- Led by North America, Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market to Reach US$11.54 bn by 2022.
- Licensed contractors in the USA.
- Lucy the elephant.
- Mimetic architecture.
- North American Paper Sizes.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA.
- On the road to ruin - How America's infrastructure is failing.
- Paul Revere Williams.
- PWA Moderne.
- Some impressions of management in the American construction industry 1957.
- Teapot Dome Service Station.
- The changing form of building worldwide 1984.
- The Hole House.
- The Oculus.
- US recommits to clean energy.
- Vested outsourcing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Widow's walk.
- Winchester House.
- Witch window.
Featured articles and news
High levels of mica and pyrite found in aggregate used for Irish homes.
Organisation offers mobile app to its members.
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.