- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 21 Oct 2020
American architecture and construction
Articles about American architecture and construction include:
- American modernism.
- BACS market in North America.
- Beach House holiday retreat nears completion - Florida, USA.
- BEST Products showrooms.
- Big Duck.
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel.
- BREEAM USA.
- BREEAM USA In-Use: Residential Plus.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International BOMA International
- Changing your address in the USA.
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
- Citigroup Center.
- Construction industry institutes and associations USA.
- Construction Specifications Canada CSC.
- Construction Specifications Institute CSI.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Design-Build Institute of America DBIA.
- Experience Exchange Report EER.
- Forging market in North America.
- Haines Shoe House.
- Heroic architecture.
- Led by North America, Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market to Reach US$11.54 bn by 2022.
- Licensed contractors in the USA.
- Lucy the elephant.
- Mimetic architecture.
- North American Paper Sizes.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA.
- On the road to ruin - How America's infrastructure is failing.
- Paul Revere Williams.
- Some impressions of management in the American construction industry 1957.
- Teapot Dome Service Station.
- The changing form of building worldwide 1984.
- The Hole House.
- The Oculus.
- Vested outsourcing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Widow's walk.
- Winchester House.
- Witch window.
Featured articles and news
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.