- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 16 Oct 2020
American architecture and construction
Articles about American architecture and construction include:
- American modernism.
- BACS market in North America.
- Beach House holiday retreat nears completion - Florida, USA.
- BEST Products showrooms.
- Big Duck.
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel.
- BREEAM USA.
- BREEAM USA In-Use: Residential Plus.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International BOMA International
- Changing your address in the USA.
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
- Citigroup Center.
- Construction industry institutes and associations USA.
- Construction Specifications Canada CSC.
- Construction Specifications Institute CSI.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Design-Build Institute of America DBIA.
- Experience Exchange Report EER.
- Forging market in North America.
- Haines Shoe House.
- Heroic architecture.
- Led by North America, Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market to Reach US$11.54 bn by 2022.
- Licensed contractors in the USA.
- Lucy the elephant.
- Mimetic architecture.
- North American Paper Sizes.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA.
- On the road to ruin - How America's infrastructure is failing.
- Some impressions of management in the American construction industry 1957.
- Teapot Dome Service Station.
- The changing form of building worldwide 1984.
- The Hole House.
- The Oculus.
- Vested outsourcing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Widow's walk.
- Winchester House.
- Witch window.
Featured articles and news
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.
Signs are pointing to a recovery for the construction industry.
Campaigning to change perceptions about American Brutalism.
Sprinkler head configurations can prioritise people or property.
Report from The Carbon Project reveals shortcomings and recommendations.
Advice on how to join the electrotechnical profession.
BREEAM Building Back Better briefing paper provides initial guidance.
CIOB conducts global search for best built environment picture.