- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Jan 2021
American architecture and construction
Articles about American architecture and construction include:
- American modernism.
- BACS market in North America.
- Beach House holiday retreat nears completion - Florida, USA.
- BEST Products showrooms.
- Big Duck.
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel.
- BREEAM USA.
- BREEAM USA In-Use: Residential Plus.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International BOMA International
- Changing your address in the USA.
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
- Citigroup Center.
- Construction industry institutes and associations USA.
- Construction Specifications Canada CSC.
- Construction Specifications Institute CSI.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Design-Build Institute of America DBIA.
- Experience Exchange Report EER.
- Forging market in North America.
- Haines Shoe House.
- Heroic architecture.
- Led by North America, Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market to Reach US$11.54 bn by 2022.
- Licensed contractors in the USA.
- Lucy the elephant.
- Mimetic architecture.
- North American Paper Sizes.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA.
- On the road to ruin - How America's infrastructure is failing.
- Paul Revere Williams.
- PWA Moderne.
- Some impressions of management in the American construction industry 1957.
- Teapot Dome Service Station.
- The changing form of building worldwide 1984.
- The Hole House.
- The Oculus.
- US recommits to clean energy.
- Vested outsourcing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Widow's walk.
- Winchester House.
- Witch window.
Featured articles and news
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.