- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 May 2021
American architecture and construction
Articles about American architecture and construction include:
- American modernism.
- BACS market in North America.
- Beach House holiday retreat nears completion - Florida, USA.
- BEST Products showrooms.
- Big Duck.
- BREEAM USA and Fitwel.
- BREEAM USA.
- BREEAM USA In-Use: Residential Plus.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International BOMA International
- Changing your address in the USA.
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
- Citigroup Center.
- Construction industry institutes and associations USA.
- Construction Specifications Canada CSC.
- Construction Specifications Institute CSI.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Design-Build Institute of America DBIA.
- Experience Exchange Report EER.
- Forging market in North America.
- Haines Shoe House.
- Heroic architecture.
- Interview with Kevin Borg, founder of KJB Building Consultants.
- Led by North America, Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market to Reach US$11.54 bn by 2022.
- Licensed contractors in the USA.
- Lucy the elephant.
- Mimetic architecture.
- North American Paper Sizes.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA.
- On the road to ruin - How America's infrastructure is failing.
- Paul Revere Williams.
- PWA Moderne.
- Some impressions of management in the American construction industry 1957.
- Teapot Dome Service Station.
- The changing form of building worldwide 1984.
- The Hole House.
- The Oculus.
- US recommits to clean energy.
- Vested outsourcing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Widow's walk.
- Winchester House.
- Witch window.
Featured articles and news
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations is under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.