- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 23 Dec 2020
Considered seminal at the time, Patterns had a significant influence on engineering for several decades. Patterns is reproduced here with the kind permission of Buro Happold because of its historical interest and the impact it has had on the development of engineering theory.
Patterns 9 was published in October 1991.
The contents of Patterns 9 are:
- Tslm Sha Tsui Cultural Centre, Hong Kong By E Happoid, J Morrison and T Ealey.
- TST Cultural Centre - Foundations and superstructure. By J Morrison and E Pugh.
- TST Cultural Centre - Analysis of roof system. By T Ealey, P Kelly and D Wakefield.
- TST Cultural Centre - Construction of roof system. By J Morrison and M Cook.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.