- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 18 May 2022
Fast Track Conveyancing
--Corinthian-devsites.co.uk 21:32, 06 Apr 2022 (BST)
The quest to provide or receive real undiluted fast track conveyancing in shorter time frames than are the norm applies mainly to existing housing stock but also to undeveloped sites,land,development projects and associated new homes that will be built or have been built on them now.
- Definition of Fast Track Conveyancing Time Frame & What Is Realistically Possible: To Be Specified:
- Definition of Current Conveyancing Time Frame Brought About By Widespread Acceptance of Poor Practice,Procedure & Status Quo of How Everything Has Always been Progresed By The Main Participants: To Be Specified.
Selecting the electronic conveyancing route does not necessarily ensure faster,more efficient conveyancing in shorter time frames than are the norm if what causes it to become problematic and protracted are not dealt with satisfactorily with guidance and advisory of the estate agent to vendors and buyers and a suitable solicitor being appointed to act for vendor or buyer who is conversant with what it takes to deliver fast track conveyancing by traditional or electronic means.
A similar draft letter for a Search Company provider to write confirming what all vendors and maybe buyers also must do to enable the solicitors to provide them with an enhanced fast track conveyancing service.
If You Are a Vendor,Have You Filled Out Your BASPI FORM?
No matter how committed each vendor is and proves themselves to be a committed vendor who seeks a sale and arrival at legal completion of it with the assistance of effective estate agent and effective solicitor,there must be no neglect by the estate agent acting on behalf of the private property vendor,development project owner or developer selling a new home in respect to rigorous scrutiny of the private buyer to be in receipt of a mortgage offer or for property developer to obtain development funding within a reasonable time frame.
Every Year there are multiple Abortive Property Sales Transactions caused by a number of factors,Here is a residential Abortive Insurance Policy available to Vendors and Buyers that is only available via solicitors.
A suitable version of a Digital Property Log Book compatible with assisting roll out of real undiluted fast track conveyancing and provision of it to the 1.1 Million or so yearly vendors[associated buyers] of the 19,500 Estate Agents in the UK may assist vendors,associated buyers and solicitors to receive and deliver faster conveyancing,only if detailed advisory is provided to vendors and buyers and the log book is used to maximum effect,
- AskHomey - new build digital logbook / handover guide
- NHBC - home user guide
- Spaciable – property logbooks for new build
- MHCLG - Property Logbook Workstream
- National Deeds Depository – logbooks for transaction documentation
- PIP – Property Information Packs
- Chimni – residential property logbooks
- Twindig - residential digital property logbooks
- Property Log Book - Etive Technolgies Ltd
- PSD Log Books
Short Scheduled Future Articles to be written by me:
3.Financial Development Appraisals.
6. Real Fast Track Conveyancing For Vendors & Buyers.
8. Optimal IM [Investment Memorandum] and all required documentation to fast track & reduce and minimise the time frames for suitable land trader or developer to be in receipt of cleared cash equity funds from third party investor or investors.
9. Site Finding.
Featured articles and news
BG 50 & VDI 2035 – your questions answered.
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?