- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 16 Aug 2017
Elements of buildings
- Building envelope.
- Building fabric.
- Building services.
- Spaces / rooms.
- Windows and glazing.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BCIS elements.
- BIM classification.
- BRE Building Elements series (AP 243).
- Common arrangement of work sections classification.
- Construction Project Information Committee.
- Elements of a window.
- Elements of structure in buildings.
- Elements of the built environment.
- New Rules of Measurement.
- Standard Method of Measurement (SMM7).
- Types of building.
Featured articles and news
How are bids evaluated?
Ensuring products contribute to personal safety.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
A new theory for managing large complex projects.
A new guide to fire safety and security in the selection of doorsets.
Review of the long-awaited discourse on these beautifully produced, colourful wallpapers.
Well-designed lighting helps maintain a healthy physiological and psychological balance.
Transferring the risk for obtaining the target BREEAM rating.
A simple but effective way to determine the root cause of an issue.
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.