- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 16 Aug 2017
Elements of buildings
- Building envelope.
- Building fabric.
- Building services.
- Spaces / rooms.
- Windows and glazing.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BCIS elements.
- BIM classification.
- BRE Building Elements series (AP 243).
- Common arrangement of work sections classification.
- Construction Project Information Committee.
- Elements of a window.
- Elements of structure in buildings.
- Elements of the built environment.
- New Rules of Measurement.
- Standard Method of Measurement (SMM7).
- Types of building.
Featured articles and news
CLC provides guidance related to product marks, post-Brexit.
Net zero goals incorporated into plans for a new European Bauhaus.
BREEAM offers its resilient approach to Building Back Better.
Country moves one step closer to creating independent body.
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.