- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 Nov 2023
Association for Project Management articles
- 2023 Autumn Statement in brief with reactions (APM mention). November 2023
- APM responds to Autumn Statement 2023. November 2023
- APM Project Management Awards 2023. November 2023
- Integrated Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis ICSRA. November 2023
- 20 Years of the APM Governance Specific Interest Group. October 2023
- Women in project management reflect on career journeys. October 2023
- Black history month and mentors of black heritage. October 2023
- APM welcome Transport for London as new Corporate Partner. October 2023
- Industry reaction to scaling back of HS2. October 2023
- APM Scotland Branch Conference Net Zero Nation and Sustainability. October 2023
- Women in Project Management Conference 2023. September 2023
- Industry responds to Prime Ministers Net Zero policy announcement. September 2023
- Changes to net zero policies risks harm to green projects, APM warns. September 2023
- APM responds to reports phase two of HS2 may be scrapped. September 2023
- Workplaces for everyone, a holistic approach to employee well-being. September 2023
- Future Lives and Landscapes: resources available for project professionals. August 2023
- Accelerating gender equality at the Women in Project Management Conference 2023. August 2023
- Construction project professionals and AI. August 2023
- Strategies for attracting women into project management. August 2023
- Expert v generalist. August 2023
- World Youth Skills Day 2023. Skills for the future of projects. July 2023
- Skills gap risks projects intended to benefit society, say half of project professionals across the built environment. July 2023
- Delay Analysis from a technical and legal perspective. June 2023
- Future lives and landscapes, social benefits within projects.June 2023
- Project Controls in the 21st Century. June 2023.
- APM Project community in the Channel Islands. May 2023
- Connecting projects and people APM North West Branch Conference. May 2023
- Addressing strategic misrepresentation to transform data-designed projects. May 2023
- APM SWWE Project Management Challenge Competition. May 2023.
- APM Volunteering Achievements. May 2023
- Portfolio Management, strategy and value for organisations. April 2023
- Milestone 3,000 Chartered Project Professionals. April.2023
- Unlocking project communication using the power of language. April 2023
- Government must have a long-term plan to make future projects successful says APM. March 2023
- APM Change Changes conference 2023. March 2023
- 2023 Spring Budget summary and industry response. March 2023
- Economic stability must be a priority for 2023 Spring Budget urges APM. March 2023
- Unconscious biases distorting views on gender equality. March 2023
- The future of project data analytics, a discussion. March 2023
- Project diversity needs to address leaky pipeline professionals. February 2023
- Winners announced at the APM Festival of Education and Research Awards. February 2023
- Celebrating 12 months of the APM mentoring programme. February 2023
- The Blind Spot, a study of ethical dilemmas, senior leaders and grand challenges. January 2023
- New Eden Project to go ahead in Morecambe. January 2023
- Levelling the playing field: women’s views on achieving success in the project profession. January 2023
- 50 years of Project Management at the APM South West Conference. January 2023
- APM Chief Executive awarded OBE in 2023 New Year Honours List. January 2023
- Reflections on the Women in Project Management conference 2022 into 2023. December 2022
- APM's anniversary 50 Projects for a Better Future. December 2022
- Change management in a project environment. December 2022
- Managing projects in post-conflict and disaster zones APM. December 2022
- Project management and stress. November 2022
- The APM Project Management Awards 2022. November 2022
- Chancellor's 2022 Autumn statement industry response. (joint mention) November 2022
- Driving projects APM multi SIG conference 2022. November 2022
- Accelerating black inclusion in project management. November 2022
- APM Volunteer Achievement Awards 2022. November 2022
- APM reveals new brand. November 2022
- Storytelling, the art of communicating archaeology. October 2022
- Projects deliver meaningful change with young offenders. October 2022
- Accelerating diversity key to delivering projects fit for end users. October 2022
- World Menopause Day. October 2022
- APM in conversation with Justine Greening. October 2022
- Women in Project Management Conference. September 2022
- New 2022 APM chair announced. September 2022
- APM responds to the Government 2022 mini budget. September 2022
- Not only, a woman in project management. September 2022
- Achieving high-performance teamwork. September 2022
- Professor Naomi Brookes named Honorary Fellow of APM. September 2022
- Risk management expectations in projects. August 2022.
- APM Volunteer Achievement Awards 2022. August 202.2
- Edinburgh Trams to Newhaven Project. August 2022.
- Negative impacts of political instability on projects. August 2022.
- Unequal pay barrier for women in project management. August 2022.
- Report finds significant issues in levelling up of projects. August 2022.
- Neuroscience for project success. July 2022.
- APM learning podcasts. July 2022.
- Interview with APM Honorary Fellow, Robin Kwong, July 2022.
- A Guide to Integrated Assurance. July 2022.
- Artificial Intelligence and its impact on the project profession. July 2022.
- APM Associate membership offer. July 2022
- Enhancing wellbeing, productivity and projects with work life balance. June 2022.
- Dynamic conditions for project success. May 2022.
- Understanding agile in project management. May 2022.
- Association for Project Management. April 2022.
- APM become latest sponsor of Designing Buildings. April 2022.
Featured articles and news
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).