- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Dec 2020
Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon was triggered in March 2017, signifying the start of two years of talks to agree the terms of the exit. The triggering of Article 50, meant the UK was scheduled to leave the EU by the end of March 2019. However, this was subsequently delayed a number of times.
A Trade and Cooperation Agreement was agreed on 24 December 2020. For more information see: Trade And Cooperation Agreement Between The European Union And The United Kingdom
- Architects' Brexit statement.
- Brexit and UK research into cultural heritage.
- Brexit still unclear for some in engineering services sector.
- Brexit - the case for infrastructure.
- Brexit Topic Guide.
- BSRIA Brexit survey 2018.
- BSRIA Brexit white paper.
- BSRIA response to Brexit speech.
- BSRIA response to Brexit white paper.
- Building to higher standards post-Brexit.
- Can the heritage of Europe help to integrate the UK.
- CLC publishes Conformity Marking of Construction Guide.
- Compensation events and Brexit.
- Construction industry Brexit manifesto.
- Construction industry outlook on the upswing.
- Construction Products Regulation if there is no Brexit deal.
- Heritage and Brexit.
- HVAC and smart energy post-Brexit.
- Overcoming the challenges of Brexit.
- Post brexit, house building and construction remains a safe sustainable industry.
- Post-Brexit vision for construction.
- Safeguarding infrastructure post-Brexit.
- Skills shortage and Brexit.
- The commercial implications of Brexit.
- Trade And Cooperation Agreement Between The European Union And The United Kingdom
- What does Brexit mean for construction?
- Will Brexit shake UK construction?
Featured articles and news
Proper materials and maintenance can help reduce rust.
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.