- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 Jan 2022
Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon was triggered in March 2017, signifying the start of two years of talks to agree the terms of the exit. The triggering of Article 50, meant the UK was scheduled to leave the EU by the end of March 2019. However, this was subsequently delayed a number of times.
A Trade and Cooperation Agreement was agreed on 24 December 2020. For more information see: Trade And Cooperation Agreement Between The European Union And The United Kingdom
- Architects' Brexit statement.
- BBA becomes an Approved Body for UKCA Marking.
- Brexit and UK research into cultural heritage.
- Brexit standards, products and regulatory updates.
- Brexit still unclear for some in engineering services sector.
- Brexit - the case for infrastructure.
- Brexit Topic Guide.
- BSRIA Brexit survey 2018.
- BSRIA Brexit white paper.
- BSRIA response to Brexit speech.
- BSRIA response to Brexit white paper.
- Building to higher standards post-Brexit.
- Can the heritage of Europe help to integrate the UK.
- CLC publishes Conformity Marking of Construction Guide.
- Compensation events and Brexit.
- Construction industry Brexit manifesto.
- Construction industry outlook on the upswing.
- Construction Products Regulation if there is no Brexit deal.
- Heritage and Brexit.
- Home thoughts from abroad: Immigration.
- HVAC and smart energy post-Brexit.
- Overcoming the challenges of Brexit.
- Post brexit, house building and construction remains a safe sustainable industry.
- Post-Brexit vision for construction.
- Safeguarding infrastructure post-Brexit.
- Skills shortage and Brexit.
- The commercial implications of Brexit.
- Trade And Cooperation Agreement Between The European Union And The United Kingdom.
- UK Brexit transition and uncertainty for the heating industry.
- What does Brexit mean for construction?
- Will Brexit shake UK construction?
Featured articles and news
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).