- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Oct 2017
Brexit Topic Guide
The guide includes facts on a range of key issues:
- The impact of Brexit on the construction industry.
- The impact on skills and training.
- Labour and trade figures.
- A definition of Article 50 and the key issues arising from it.
- Political and global views of Brexit.
- Why the High Court ruled in favour of parliament.
- How the government will carry out Brexit.
- The terms of the Brexit negotiation.
- What happens to EU legislation?
From the free movement of EU nationals, visa applications, the impact on skills and training and the Supreme Court ruling to a Brexit FAQ, the role of the Department for Exiting the EU, the Canada, Norway and Swiss Model and what happens to EU legislation?
Whether the UK adopts a hard, soft or medium, black, white or grey Brexit remains to be seen but, for now, BSRIA is calling for a clear Brexit agenda, and in essence, government must provide a clear avenue for industry.
You can find out more and download the Topic Guide here.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA and Supreme Court Judgement.
- Architects' Brexit statement.
- Brexit - the case for infrastructure.
- BSRIA Brexit white paper.
- BSRIA calls for clarity following Brexit Article 50 High Court ruling.
- BSRIA response to Brexit speech.
- BSRIA response to Brexit white paper.
- HVAC and smart energy post-Brexit.
- Overcoming the challenges of Brexit.
- Post brexit, house building and construction remains a safe sustainable industry.
- Post-Brexit vision for construction.
- Triggering article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon.
- What does Brexit mean for construction?
Featured articles and news
Five hugely demanding projects.
Conversion of Blairtum House, Lanarkshire
Why civil engineering is the 'best' career.
Green rating systems
Information is the lifeblood of quality management.
How PowerLottery helps industry colleagues.
Eliminating waste through blockchain.
Emerging cost contracts.
Connecting infrastructure with housing.
All about E-procurement.
Winners and finalists in CIAT's architectural technology awards.