- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 May 2021
- Flood Zone 1: Land outside the floodplain. There is little or no risk of flooding in this zone.
- Flood Zone 2: The area of the floodplain where there is a low to medium flood risk.
- Flood Zone 3: The area of the floodplain where there is a high risk of flooding.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- Applying flood resilience technologies GG 84.
- Building flood resilience.
- Catchment flood management plans.
- Coastal defences.
- Environment Agency.
- Flood and Water Management Act.
- Flood defences.
- Flood insurance.
- Flood risk.
- Flood risk assessment.
- Flood risk management plans.
- Future flood prevention.
- Pitt Review.
- River engineering.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems.
- Thames barrier.
- Water engineering.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.