- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 Feb 2021
Construction site logistics
It suggests that this might include:
- Understanding how materials will arrive and be unloaded on site.
- How to move materials around the site, including the use of cranes, hoists and other mechanical equipment.
- The location of site cabins providing management and welfare facilities.
- Fencing to mark the boundaries of the site, for security and health and safety purposes.
- Measures to minimise issues with neighbours, such as, the positioning of generators and wheel washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.