- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 Feb 2021
Construction site logistics
It suggests that this might include:
- Understanding how materials will arrive and be unloaded on site.
- How to move materials around the site, including the use of cranes, hoists and other mechanical equipment.
- The location of site cabins providing management and welfare facilities.
- Fencing to mark the boundaries of the site, for security and health and safety purposes.
- Measures to minimise issues with neighbours, such as, the positioning of generators and wheel washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.