- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Mar 2020
It suggests that this might include:
- Understanding how materials will arrive and be unloaded on site.
- How to move materials around the site, including the use of cranes, hoists and other mechanical equipment.
- The location of site cabins providing management and welfare facilities.
- Fencing to mark the boundaries of the site, for security and health and safety purposes.
- Measures to minimise issues with neighbours, such as, the positioning of generators and wheel washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Discover the Winchester Mystery House.
Priorities for rail in the Midlands and the North.
Examining renovate-operate-transfer arrangements.
Proactive measures to secure property during extreme times.
Safety guidance from BSI released; comments requested.
Scour can make river currents structurally damaging.
Indoor environmental quality looks at air quality and other wellbeing factors.
A procurement method associated with Public Private Partnerships.
Infrastructure can use digital technology to encourage human growth.
Robotics and the construction industry.
ECA comments on CLC's three-phase recovery plan.
Their diplomatic and architectural history.
The origins of the six volume series.
Built to defend British waters, only to serve as pirate radio stations later.
Wellbeing to influence mix of home and office based working.
An introduction to cobotics.