- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Mar 2020
It suggests that this might include:
- Understanding how materials will arrive and be unloaded on site.
- How to move materials around the site, including the use of cranes, hoists and other mechanical equipment.
- The location of site cabins providing management and welfare facilities.
- Fencing to mark the boundaries of the site, for security and health and safety purposes.
- Measures to minimise issues with neighbours, such as, the positioning of generators and wheel washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Making the case for breathing new life into existing buildings.
Masonry technique from Scotland and Ireland was exported to North America.
Procurement model puts operations in the hands of the client.
Recommendations on face coverings in workplaces.
Putting the rubber IN the road.
Guidance available on latest update from MHCLG.
Style over substance. Book review.
Preventing water penetration using lime grout and injection mortars.
UK Finance names top 10 fraudster tricks to avoid.
Experience Exchange Report collates operating benchmarking data.