- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Mar 2018
Construction industry organisation structure
 Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (DBEIS)
- Government Construction Board (GCB) Responsible for Government Construction Strategy.
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA)
- National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)
- Government Property Agency (GPA)
- Government Property Unit (GPU)
 Ministry of Justice (MoJ)
 Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
Environment Agency (EA)
The British Board of Agrément (BBA)
See also: Other construction industry organisations.
Featured articles and news
The admissibility of evidence.
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?
ECA backs call for a rolling programme of rail electrification.
What does 'curtilage' mean and why does it matter?
Our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
A quality perspective.
If buildings were people, they would be just starting to walk on two legs.
Air filtration and clean air standards.
The Dukes of Normandy and the second world war.