- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Mar 2018
Construction industry organisation structure
 Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (DBEIS)
- Government Construction Board (GCB) Responsible for Government Construction Strategy.
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA)
- National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)
- Government Property Agency (GPA)
- Government Property Unit (GPU)
 Ministry of Justice (MoJ)
 Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
Environment Agency (EA)
The British Board of Agrément (BBA)
See also: Other construction industry organisations.
Featured articles and news
Full of passion and acerbic wit. 1 min book review.
Reminding us what is possible.
Five signs you are at risk.
Biotechnology as it applies to the built environment.
Stopping sound coming through windows.
Government response to the Building a Safer Future consultation.
Energy savings quickly payback any small additional capital investment.
Overbuild and air-space developments.
Airports National Policy Statement and its impact on infrastructure.
Organisations will collaborate on infrastructure initiatives.
Technology informs procurement and planning practices.