- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Mar 2018
Construction industry organisation structure
 Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (DBEIS)
- Government Construction Board (GCB) Responsible for Government Construction Strategy.
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA)
- National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)
- Government Property Agency (GPA)
- Government Property Unit (GPU)
 Ministry of Justice (MoJ)
 Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
Environment Agency (EA)
The British Board of Agrément (BBA)
See also: Other construction industry organisations.
Featured articles and news
Insight paper examines nuclear and net zero goals.
Suburban Americana with a secret past.
New planning rules to protect theatres, concert halls and music venues.
Public engagement in London Borough of Enfield's heritage strategy.
Engineering services in the spotlight.
The Government's Summer 2020 economic update.
Getting organised below the surface.
Securing suitable water systems.
Love them or hate them, they are popping up everywhere.
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?