- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Mar 2018
Construction industry organisation structure
 Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (DBEIS)
- Government Construction Board (GCB) Responsible for Government Construction Strategy.
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA)
- National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)
- Government Property Agency (GPA)
- Government Property Unit (GPU)
 Ministry of Justice (MoJ)
 Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
Environment Agency (EA)
The British Board of Agrément (BBA)
See also: Other construction industry organisations.
Featured articles and news
Access control in buildings.
MASTRO project – lifecycle costing and assessment.
Five things to consider before installing solar panels.
New conservation building for the Louvre completed.
A balance between character and climate.
Bamboo pavilion built at London South Bank Uni.
Bringing in an expert.
Why the lowest price isn't sustainable.
The Most Economically Advantageous Tender.
Pipe dream or possibility?