Other construction industry organisations
This list is for 'neutral' organisations associated with the construction industry.
For institutes and associations that might be considered to represent part of the construction industry see Construction industry institutes and associations.
- All Party Parliamentary Group for Excellence in the Built Environment.
- All Party Urban Development Group.
- All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group (APDIG).
- Architects Registration Board (ARB).
- BIM Task Group.
- British & Irish Legal Information Institute (BAILII).
- British Board of Agrément (BBA).
- Building Research Establishment (BRE).
- British Standards Institution (bsi).
- Building Control Performance Standards Advisory Group (BCPSAG - government).
- Centre for Accessible Environments (CAE)
- Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT)
- Centre for Education in the Built Environment (CEBE)
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (CABE)
- Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS).
- Construction Industry Advisory Committee (CONIAC). Part of HSE
- Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC)
- Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS).
- Department for Business Innovation & Skills (BIS).
- Design Council CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment).
- Energy Saving Trust (EST).
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
- Environment Agency (EA).
- Fédération Internationale des Ingénieurs-Conseils (FIDIC).
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Government Construction Board.
- Highways England.
- Homes and Communities Agency (HCA).
- Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT).
- National Building Specification (nbs part of RIBA Enterprises).
- National Trust.
- Natural England.
- New Engineering Contract (NEC).
- Open Data Institute (ODI).
- Planning Portal.
- Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH).
- Self Build Portal.
- Technology and Construction Court (TCC).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
We review a book aiming to unpick the complexities of building physics.
An introduction to the categories, procedures and types of listed buildings.
This Australian robotics firm have developed a bricklaying machine capable of building a house in 3 days.
20bn devices will be online by 2020, generating huge volumes of information. Is society making the most of this rich data?
Built over a period of 632 years, Cologne Cathedral is considered one of the world's finest examples of Gothic architecture.
UandI adds £1.5bn to development pipeline.
Here are 5 things leaders can do to create a truly circular economy.
Find out about the different types of delays on construction projects.
Researchers at Wien university have developed new system to create an inflatable concrete structure.
Take a look at this newly-opened tower in Chicago with a remarkable 20:1 height-to-base ratio.
The principles, practice and formwork of one of the most important components of modern architecture.