- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 04 Oct 2018
Articles by U and I
- Algarve House, Southwark.
- BCO Urban Group Seminar - Plotting the Future.
- Blackhorse Road regeneration.
- Circus Street, Brighton.
- Clapham One.
- Cockpit Yard.
- Compact living.
- Could microhousing tackle London's housing crisis?
- Designer Outlet, Cannock.
- Friarsgate Shopping Centre, Lichfield.
- Housing availability, recruitment and retention in Dublin.
- Interview with Simon Hesketh - UandI's Regeneration Director.
- Landmark Court, Southwark.
- Maidstone development.
- Making the Green Belt work for London.
- Mayfield Regeneration Project.
- New Garden Square, Birmingham.
- Open to the Public.
- Preston Barracks, Brighton.
- Property development and music.
- Putting the empathy back in architecture.
- Real estate in the augmented age.
- Response to Mayor’s consultation document.
- Spirit of Sittingbourne, Kent.
- The Deptford Project.
- The Movement, Greenwich.
- UandI at MIPIM 2017.
- UandI housing manifesto 2017.
- UandI joint venture.
- UandI open new Manchester office.
- UandI response to Housing white paper.
- UandI Think event - Meanwhile Worthwhile Forever.
- UandI Think event with John McDonnell MP.
- UandI Think event with Studio SWINE.
- UandI Think event - The Age of No Retirement.
- Westminster Industrial Estate, Charlton.
- Worthwhile option.
Featured articles and news
What collaborative working achieves and how it can be put in place.
BSRIA publishes the 2019 edition of its small but concise annual databook.
Using QSAND to measure the performance of disaster response.
What U-values are, why they matter and how they are calculated.
The need to ensure that we plan for all aspects of our bio-economy
BSRIA calls on government to reach deeper into the causes of pollution.
George Demetri brings a whole new level of technical knowledge to Designing Buildings Wiki.
Quality professionals need to take an active role in driving the completion process forwards.
The innovations needed to move from rhetoric to realisation.
Creating a sense of place, with radically-low running costs and the highest comfort levels.
A conversation between David Mitchell and Caitlin DeSilvey.
A quick guide to brick sizes.
The Union Street development in Southwark was a passion, as well as a business endeavour.