Articles by U and I
- Algarve House, Southwark.
- Blackhorse Road regeneration.
- Circus Street, Brighton.
- Clapham One.
- Cockpit Yard.
- Could microhousing tackle London's housing crisis?
- Friarsgate Shopping Centre, Lichfield.
- Interview with Simon Hesketh - UandI's Regeneration Director.
- Landmark Court, Southwark.
- Maidstone development.
- Making the Green Belt work for London.
- Mayfield Regeneration Project.
- New Garden Square, Birmingham.
- Preston Barracks, Brighton.
- Property development and music.
- Response to Mayor’s consultation document.
- Spirit of Sittingbourne, Kent.
- The Deptford Project.
- The Movement, Greenwich.
- UandI at MIPIM 2017.
- UandI housing manifesto 2017.
- UandI joint venture.
- UandI response to Housing white paper.
- UandI Think event - Meanwhile Worthwhile Forever.
- UandI Think event with John McDonnell MP.
- UandI Think event with Studio SWINE.
- UandI Think event - The Age of No Retirement.
- Westminster Industrial Estate, Charlton.
Featured articles and news
Read about RSHP's British Museum extension which has been shortlisted for the 2017 Stirling Prize.
Read our introductory article to building a house extension.
More updates from DCMS about the large-scale testing of cladding systems and the number of buildings affected.
UandI secure resolution to grant planning consent for major new regeneration project.
IHBC article considers how heritage is dealt with when infrastructure schemes are authorised.
It was the tallest structure in the world for 3,800 years, but to this day the exact construction techniques are a mystery.
Shortlist for the industry's most coveted award announced.
Government responds to Mark Farmer's review of industry, rejecting the call for a levy on clients.
Peter Hansford to examine what wider lessons can be learned from the fire.
Every project is subject to uncertainty. How can construction better understand uncertainty for performance improvement?
MAD Architects reveal their designs for a futuristic campus for electric car manufacturer.
Homebuyers could borrow more with better forecasting of energy bills, according to industry consortium's new report.
Read our introductory article on carbon capture and storage.