- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 21 Dec 2020
Articles by U and I
- Algarve House, Southwark.
- BCO Urban Group Seminar - Plotting the Future.
- Blackhorse Road regeneration.
- Circus Street, Brighton.
- Clapham One.
- Cockpit Yard.
- Compact living.
- Could microhousing tackle London's housing crisis?
- Designer Outlet, Cannock.
- Friarsgate Shopping Centre, Lichfield.
- Housing availability, recruitment and retention in Dublin.
- Interview with Simon Hesketh - UandI's Regeneration Director.
- Landmark Court, Southwark.
- Maidstone development.
- Making the Green Belt work for London.
- Mayfield Regeneration Project.
- New Garden Square, Birmingham.
- Open to the Public.
- Preston Barracks, Brighton.
- Property development and music.
- Putting the empathy back in architecture.
- Real estate in the augmented age.
- Response to Mayor’s consultation document.
- Spirit of Sittingbourne, Kent.
- The Deptford Project.
- The Movement, Greenwich.
- UandI at MIPIM 2017.
- UandI housing manifesto 2017.
- UandI joint venture.
- UandI open new Manchester office.
- UandI response to Housing white paper.
- UandI Think event - Meanwhile Worthwhile Forever.
- UandI Think event with John McDonnell MP.
- UandI Think event with Studio SWINE.
- UandI Think event - The Age of No Retirement.
- Westminster Industrial Estate, Charlton.
- Worthwhile option.
Featured articles and news
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.