Articles by U and I
- Algarve House, Southwark.
- BCO Urban Group Seminar - Plotting the Future.
- Blackhorse Road regeneration.
- Circus Street, Brighton.
- Clapham One.
- Cockpit Yard.
- Compact living.
- Could microhousing tackle London's housing crisis?
- Designer Outlet, Cannock.
- Friarsgate Shopping Centre, Lichfield.
- Interview with Simon Hesketh - UandI's Regeneration Director.
- Landmark Court, Southwark.
- Maidstone development.
- Making the Green Belt work for London.
- Mayfield Regeneration Project.
- New Garden Square, Birmingham.
- Preston Barracks, Brighton.
- Property development and music.
- Real estate in the augmented age.
- Response to Mayor’s consultation document.
- Spirit of Sittingbourne, Kent.
- The Deptford Project.
- The Movement, Greenwich.
- UandI at MIPIM 2017.
- UandI housing manifesto 2017.
- UandI joint venture.
- UandI open new Manchester office.
- UandI response to Housing white paper.
- UandI Think event - Meanwhile Worthwhile Forever.
- UandI Think event with John McDonnell MP.
- UandI Think event with Studio SWINE.
- UandI Think event - The Age of No Retirement.
- Westminster Industrial Estate, Charlton.
Featured articles and news
What is liquidation and how does it apply to contractors in the construction industry?
Scrutiny is placed on Carillion's controversial 2013 decision to extend subcontractor payment terms to 120 days.
RSHP unveil their involvement in a boundary crossing which will provide a new entry point into Hong Kong.
With PFI currently under the spotlight due to Carillion, this introductory article explains what they are.
Estimates suggest that up to 30,000 small firms could be at risk of non-payment as a result of Carillion's collapse.
Sir Oliver Letwin to lead an independent review into the delays in the delivery of housing.
As Carillion collapses, read our article explaining insolvency in the construction industry.
43,000 jobs at risk as Carillion declares insolvency..
1961 saw the publication of three important books about urban design that remain relevant today.
Next week the planning fee increases by 20% and new fees are introduced.
How the transformative power of BIM and other digital technologies can be used to gain a competitive edge.