- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 04 Oct 2018
Articles by U and I
- Algarve House, Southwark.
- BCO Urban Group Seminar - Plotting the Future.
- Blackhorse Road regeneration.
- Circus Street, Brighton.
- Clapham One.
- Cockpit Yard.
- Compact living.
- Could microhousing tackle London's housing crisis?
- Designer Outlet, Cannock.
- Friarsgate Shopping Centre, Lichfield.
- Housing availability, recruitment and retention in Dublin.
- Interview with Simon Hesketh - UandI's Regeneration Director.
- Landmark Court, Southwark.
- Maidstone development.
- Making the Green Belt work for London.
- Mayfield Regeneration Project.
- New Garden Square, Birmingham.
- Open to the Public.
- Preston Barracks, Brighton.
- Property development and music.
- Putting the empathy back in architecture.
- Real estate in the augmented age.
- Response to Mayor’s consultation document.
- Spirit of Sittingbourne, Kent.
- The Deptford Project.
- The Movement, Greenwich.
- UandI at MIPIM 2017.
- UandI housing manifesto 2017.
- UandI joint venture.
- UandI open new Manchester office.
- UandI response to Housing white paper.
- UandI Think event - Meanwhile Worthwhile Forever.
- UandI Think event with John McDonnell MP.
- UandI Think event with Studio SWINE.
- UandI Think event - The Age of No Retirement.
- Westminster Industrial Estate, Charlton.
- Worthwhile option.
Featured articles and news
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.