- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Jun 2018
List of interviews
This is a list of interviews conducted by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Anthony Weller - Architectural photographer.
- Architects for Social Housing - interview.
- BIM for Dummies - an interview.
- David Trench - A career in projects.
- Grant Smith - Architectural photographer.
- Interview with Brian Berry, FMB.
- Interview with Carol Lynch, CYT.
- Interview with David Orr, NHF.
- Interview with Gary Mees, CIAT.
- Interview with Harriet Latimer - Graduate Design Engineer.
- Interview with Julia Evans, BSRIA.
- Interview with Julie Hirigoyen, UK-GBC.
- Interview with Kevin McCloud.
- Interview with Labour's Shadow Housing Minister.
- Interview with Liam Huntley - Commercial Manager.
- Interview with Mark Farmer.
- Interview with Melanie Leech, BPF.
- Interview with Paul Grundy - Architectural Photographer.
- Interview with Re:Design Group.
- Interview with Sarah Beale, CITB.
- Interview with Stephen Trench - Project Manager.
- Interview with Andrew Carpenter, STA
- Interview with Tom Dyckhoff.
- Interview with Vince Cable.
- Interview with Alison Grahame, author of Walters Way and Segal Close
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Owen Hatherley interview.
- Owen Hatherley - Trans-Europe Express.
- Peter Barber - interview.
- Richard Rogers in conversation.
- Simon Kennedy - Architectural photographer.
- Will Self interview.
Featured articles and news
What should be evaluated to assess building performance?
BIM standards BS 1192:2007+A2:2016 and PAS 1192-2:2013 have been superceded.
What is biophilic design and how can it increase wellbeing?
80 experts come up with the top 7 mistakes the industry makes with BREEAM.
Compliance cannot be verified by inspection on delivery.
Some electric cars have batteries that give a range of over 350 miles.
Assembling, curating, caring for, and designing the future.
A sensitive approach to renovating a building of historic stature.
UK energy policy uncertainty as Welsh project put on hold
What collaborative working achieves and how it can be put in place.
BSRIA publishes the 2019 edition of its small but concise annual databook.
Using QSAND to measure the performance of disaster response.
What U-values are, why they matter and how they are calculated.