- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Jun 2018
List of interviews
This is a list of interviews conducted by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Anthony Weller - Architectural photographer.
- Architects for Social Housing - interview.
- BIM for Dummies - an interview.
- David Trench - A career in projects.
- Grant Smith - Architectural photographer.
- Interview with Brian Berry, FMB.
- Interview with Carol Lynch, CYT.
- Interview with David Orr, NHF.
- Interview with Gary Mees, CIAT.
- Interview with Harriet Latimer - Graduate Design Engineer.
- Interview with Julia Evans, BSRIA.
- Interview with Julie Hirigoyen, UK-GBC.
- Interview with Kevin McCloud.
- Interview with Labour's Shadow Housing Minister.
- Interview with Liam Huntley - Commercial Manager.
- Interview with Mark Farmer.
- Interview with Melanie Leech, BPF.
- Interview with Paul Grundy - Architectural Photographer.
- Interview with Re:Design Group.
- Interview with Sarah Beale, CITB.
- Interview with Stephen Trench - Project Manager.
- Interview with Andrew Carpenter, STA
- Interview with Tom Dyckhoff.
- Interview with Vince Cable.
- Interview with Alison Grahame, author of Walters Way and Segal Close
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Owen Hatherley interview.
- Owen Hatherley - Trans-Europe Express.
- Peter Barber - interview.
- Richard Rogers in conversation.
- Simon Kennedy - Architectural photographer.
- Will Self interview.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Do you understand the different types of stone and which ones you should use where?
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.
Retention in construction contracts.
Campaign for the reform of cash retentions.
The key points for the construction industry and BSRIA's response.