- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 26 Feb 2018
List of interviews
This is a list of interviews conducted by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Anthony Weller - Architectural photographer.
- BIM for Dummies - an interview.
- David Trench - A career in projects.
- Grant Smith - Architectural photographer.
- Interview with Brian Berry, FMB.
- Interview with Carol Lynch, CYT.
- Interview with David Orr, NHF.
- Interview with Gary Mees, CIAT.
- Interview with Harriet Latimer - Graduate Design Engineer.
- Interview with Julia Evans, BSRIA.
- Interview with Julie Hirigoyen, UK-GBC.
- Interview with Kevin McCloud.
- Interview with Labour's Shadow Housing Minister.
- Interview with Liam Huntley - Commercial Manager.
- Interview with Mark Farmer.
- Interview with Melanie Leech, BPF.
- Interview with Paul Grundy - Architectural Photographer.
- Interview with Re:Design Group.
- Interview with Sarah Beale, CITB.
- Interview with Stephen Trench - Project Manager.
- Interview with Andrew Carpenter, STA
- Interview with Tom Dyckhoff.
- Interview with Vince Cable.
- Interview with Alison Grahame, author of Walters Way and Segal Close
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Owen Hatherley interview.
- Peter Barber - interview.
- Richard Rogers in conversation.
- Simon Kennedy - Architectural photographer.
- Will Self interview.
Featured articles and news
PII provides insurance cover against negligence claims and is widely used where services are being provided.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners release first images of their planned new addition to the Toronto skyline.
Land which is, or was, occupied by a permanent structure; brownfield sites can have significant development potential.
The 3-day IHBC 2018 School will focus on; Our Shared heritage: Communication - Negotiation – Transformation.
An innovative 'green bench' is installed in London that absorbs as much pollution as 275 trees.
Book review – a series of essays about architecture and urbanism in the British Empire.
The complex situation where events occur at the same time.
How can Latin America and the Caribbean unlock the digital potential of their new and existing built environment?
CIOB publish a new code of estimating practice.
These relate to a programme where each activity is allocated a price and interim payments made against completion.
Have a look at these images from a new photography book of buildings being reclaimed by nature.