- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Jun 2018
List of interviews
This is a list of interviews conducted by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Anthony Weller - Architectural photographer.
- Architects for Social Housing - interview.
- BIM for Dummies - an interview.
- David Trench - A career in projects.
- Grant Smith - Architectural photographer.
- Interview with Brian Berry, FMB.
- Interview with Carol Lynch, CYT.
- Interview with David Orr, NHF.
- Interview with Gary Mees, CIAT.
- Interview with Harriet Latimer - Graduate Design Engineer.
- Interview with Julia Evans, BSRIA.
- Interview with Julie Hirigoyen, UK-GBC.
- Interview with Kevin McCloud.
- Interview with Labour's Shadow Housing Minister.
- Interview with Liam Huntley - Commercial Manager.
- Interview with Mark Farmer.
- Interview with Melanie Leech, BPF.
- Interview with Paul Grundy - Architectural Photographer.
- Interview with Re:Design Group.
- Interview with Sarah Beale, CITB.
- Interview with Stephen Trench - Project Manager.
- Interview with Andrew Carpenter, STA
- Interview with Tom Dyckhoff.
- Interview with Vince Cable.
- Interview with Alison Grahame, author of Walters Way and Segal Close
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Owen Hatherley interview.
- Owen Hatherley - Trans-Europe Express.
- Peter Barber - interview.
- Richard Rogers in conversation.
- Simon Kennedy - Architectural photographer.
- Will Self interview.
Featured articles and news
From the sinister Carceri d’Invenzione to the triple portrait of Sir Watkin Williams-Wynn and his Grand Tour travelling companions.
BSRIA launch the 5th edition of the Design Framework for Building Services (BG 6/2018).
Stella Rimmington famously said the construction industry was just as tricky as the KGB.
Construction site visitor cards are to be withdrawn.
3 WTC opens, RSHP’s first built project in New York.
We have a lots of articles about lifts - this introduction is a good place to start.
BREEAM ES and SIMA present for the first time a reproduction of a sustainable home.
How's that for customer satisfaction? The results of our user survey are in.
One of the most significant barriers to realising true value from digital transformation.
A great reference text for dipping into, and an absorbing read.
Owen Hatherley pulls no punches in our interview about his new book 'Trans-Europe Express' and much more.