- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 Jun 2018
List of interviews
This is a list of interviews conducted by Designing Buildings Wiki:
- Anthony Weller - Architectural photographer.
- Architects for Social Housing - interview.
- BIM for Dummies - an interview.
- David Trench - A career in projects.
- Grant Smith - Architectural photographer.
- Interview with Brian Berry, FMB.
- Interview with Carol Lynch, CYT.
- Interview with David Orr, NHF.
- Interview with Gary Mees, CIAT.
- Interview with Harriet Latimer - Graduate Design Engineer.
- Interview with Julia Evans, BSRIA.
- Interview with Julie Hirigoyen, UK-GBC.
- Interview with Kevin McCloud.
- Interview with Labour's Shadow Housing Minister.
- Interview with Liam Huntley - Commercial Manager.
- Interview with Mark Farmer.
- Interview with Melanie Leech, BPF.
- Interview with Paul Grundy - Architectural Photographer.
- Interview with Re:Design Group.
- Interview with Sarah Beale, CITB.
- Interview with Stephen Trench - Project Manager.
- Interview with Andrew Carpenter, STA
- Interview with Tom Dyckhoff.
- Interview with Vince Cable.
- Interview with Alison Grahame, author of Walters Way and Segal Close
- Lost Utopias - Interview with Jade Doskow
- Owen Hatherley interview.
- Owen Hatherley - Trans-Europe Express.
- Peter Barber - interview.
- Richard Rogers in conversation.
- Simon Kennedy - Architectural photographer.
- Will Self interview.
Featured articles and news
Which room is the most fun to design? Find out the 'Grand Designs' presenter's unusual choice in our interview.
Full suite of speakers are announced for this year's BSRIA Briefing event.
Book your place for the Architectural Technology Awards 2018.
There are many ways of classifying types of building. Have a look at our range of building articles.
BSRIA have launched the 'major update' of the go-to design framework guide for building services.
How to get results with building life cycle assessment.
Government publishes a prospectus inviting proposals for new 'garden communities'.
The Morandi motorway bridge in Genoa collapses during rainstorm while undergoing maintenance works.
'Developed design' is a phrase coined by the RIBA for their 2013 Plan of Work. But what does it actually mean?
New green paper published aiming to rebalance the relationship between landlords and residents and tackle stigma.
RIBA calls for a comprehensive ban on combustible materials.