- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Aug 2022
Fiberglass septic tanks
 Fiberglass Septic Tanks
- FRP sewage-disposal tanks embrace factory-based, mechanised, batch-based, integrated manufacturing, new modern technology, new materials, small dimensions and large quantities. Instalment is also very easy.
- The glass fiber reinforced plastic septic system has good sealing efficiency, can efficiently deal with faeces, as well as the anaerobic degeneration.
- FRP sewage-disposal tanks are produced in a monolithic shape, with great sealing efficiency, no leakage, and no pollution to surface water. The container embraces high-position siphon to direct dredging.
- The FRP septic tank is constructed from brand-new product FRP, which is resistant to ageing, acid and also alkali, as well as has a life span of more than 50 years.
- High compressive strength as well as high compressive toughness.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- High tensile as well as compressive strength. High compressive stamina: The shaped septic tank embraces a circular thick corrugated framework, which has high effect stamina, which is several times greater than that of standard septic systems.
- While the performance of the shaped septic tank is considerably improved, the price as well as resources are also significantly lowered.
- This item uses a polymer composite material, which is resistant to oxidation, acid as well as alkali, is difficult to age, does not warp, and also has solid deterioration resistance. Under typical use, the lifetime is the same as that of a building.
Featured articles and news
Managing Partner at Onyx and third gen project manager.
Expectation types, management and performance gaps.
Appointments, re-appointments and six changes a year.
New ways to manage the housing crisis.
Consortium seeks signatories for open letter by February 29.
Meaning, understanding and implementation.
Kick-start attempts causes 50% jump from December.
From climate to cost to cold bridges and design flexibility.
In a changing world at the APM PM SIG conference.
The glass product that opened up new possibilities.
Campaigning for buildings of all periods.
Full life cycle assessments, impact categories and more.
Get to know the new requirements and the new terms.
Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regs.
The ultimate companion for building services excellence.
CIOB joins leading organisations to warn leaders.