- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Aug 2022
Fiberglass septic tanks
 Fiberglass Septic Tanks
- FRP sewage-disposal tanks embrace factory-based, mechanised, batch-based, integrated manufacturing, new modern technology, new materials, small dimensions and large quantities. Instalment is also very easy.
- The glass fiber reinforced plastic septic system has good sealing efficiency, can efficiently deal with faeces, as well as the anaerobic degeneration.
- FRP sewage-disposal tanks are produced in a monolithic shape, with great sealing efficiency, no leakage, and no pollution to surface water. The container embraces high-position siphon to direct dredging.
- The FRP septic tank is constructed from brand-new product FRP, which is resistant to ageing, acid and also alkali, as well as has a life span of more than 50 years.
- High compressive strength as well as high compressive toughness.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- High tensile as well as compressive strength. High compressive stamina: The shaped septic tank embraces a circular thick corrugated framework, which has high effect stamina, which is several times greater than that of standard septic systems.
- While the performance of the shaped septic tank is considerably improved, the price as well as resources are also significantly lowered.
- This item uses a polymer composite material, which is resistant to oxidation, acid as well as alkali, is difficult to age, does not warp, and also has solid deterioration resistance. Under typical use, the lifetime is the same as that of a building.
Featured articles and news
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.