- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 23 Jan 2021
BREEAM Case studies
 Case studies on the BREEAM website
 Case studies on the BREEAM Wiki
If you want suggestions on the type of content headings to use, you are welcome to refer to this BREEAM Case study template
 BREEAM Case Studies
- British Red Cross - Design Stage BREEAM Very Good - by Encon Associates
- 100 Union Street London
- CALISIA ONE case study.
- Cheshire Oaks: Marks and Spencer
- CIBSE Case Study: Everyman Theatre Liverpool
- CIne building, Spain
- EUIPO building - case study
- Hilton Tallinn Park case study.
- HS2 and BREEAM
- Hulhumale - the city of hope
- Institute of New Energy, Wuhan
- Liverpool Cargo Building case study.
- Retrofit-led regeneration in Greater Manchester
- SMARTWaste Case Study Interview: Canary Wharf Contractors Limited
- The Porter Building
- Wellbeing and creativity in workplace design - case studies
- White Collar Factory
Featured articles and news
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.
Within a somewhat subdued construction market.
A lifeline to the communities along its length.
Led by Electrical Safety First and supported by ECA.