- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 16 Feb 2022
The word platform might refer to:
- A raised, horizontal structure on which people or things can stand, such as a platform at a railway station.
- The publicly declared policy of a political party or other group.
- An environment on a computer or other device within which a type of software is executed.
- Platform approach to construction.
- Platform approach to design for manufacture and assembly.
- Platform construction.
- Platform lift.
- Platform floor.
- Platform-frame construction.
- Mobile elevated work platform.
Featured articles and news
Dealing with draughts and reducing heat loss.
Managing Partner at Onyx and third gen project manager.
Expectation types, management and performance gaps.
Appointments, re-appointments and six changes a year.
New ways to manage the housing crisis.
Consortium seeks signatories for open letter by February 29.
Meaning, understanding and implementation.
Kick-start attempts causes 50% jump from December.
From climate to cost to cold bridges and design flexibility.
In a changing world at the APM PM SIG conference.
The glass product that opened up new possibilities.
Campaigning for buildings of all periods.
Full life cycle assessments, impact categories and more.
Get to know the new requirements and the new terms.
Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regs.
The ultimate companion for building services excellence.