- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Dec 2020
The word platform might refer to:
- A raised, horizontal structure on which people or things can stand, such as a platform at a railway station.
- The publicly declared policy of a political party or other group.
- An environment on a computer or other device within which a type of software is executed.
- Platform approach to construction.
- Platform approach to design for manufacture and assembly.
Featured articles and news
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.