- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 06 Apr 2022
The term ‘software’ (SW or S/W) refers to the programs, data and other information that tell a computer about how it should work. The term was coined to distinguish software from ‘hardware’, that is, the physical components of a computer system.
- Approved building energy calculation software.
- Bill of quantities software.
- BIM engine software.
- Building drawing software.
- Building energy simulation software.
- Building information modelling.
- Computer aided design.
- Computer aided manufacturing.
- Computer numerical control.
- Computer-generated imagery (CGI).
- Computers in building design.
- Computers in construction tendering.
- Floor plan designing software.
- Geographic information systems.
- Houzz Pro business software.
- Information and communications technology.
- Managed File Transfer (MFT) Software Market.
- Microsoft Project - software for project management.
- Signs you need construction project management software
See also: Hardware.
Featured articles and news
80 construction leaders and companies from across the UK.
A brief run through essential training tips from a user.
A comprehensive guide from a Cohesive BIM wiki user.
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.