- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Oct 2021
The term ‘software’ (SW or S/W) refers to the programs, data and other information that tell a computer about how it should work. The term was coined to distinguish software from ‘hardware’, that is, the physical components of a computer system.
- Approved building energy calculation software.
- Bill of quantities software.
- BIM engine software.
- Building drawing software.
- Building energy simulation software.
- Building information modelling.
- Computer aided design.
- Computer aided manufacturing.
- Computer numerical control.
- Computer-generated imagery (CGI).
- Computers in building design.
- Computers in construction tendering.
- Floor plan designing software.
- Geographic information systems.
- Houzz Pro business software.
- Information and communications technology.
- Managed File Transfer (MFT) Software Market.
- Microsoft Project - software for project management.
- Signs you need construction project management software.
Featured articles and news
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.