- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 18 Dec 2020
Tallest buildings in the UK
This list of the UK’s tallest buildings includes only those with continuously occupiable floors, as opposed to non-building structures such as communications towers. Roof or spire height is taken into consideration in this ranking, but not antenna height.
(Correct as of 23 November 2018.)
 Top 20
11. Beetham Tower, Manchester. (2006), 169 m (554 ft).
18. Highpoint, London. (2018), 149 m (487 ft).
19. Strata SE1, London. (2010), 148 m (486 ft).
- Millbank Tower, London. (1963 – 1964), 118 m (387 ft).
- CIS Tower, Manchester. (1962 – 1964), 118m (387 ft).
- Shell Centre, London. (1961 – 1962), 107 m (351 ft).
- Royal Liver Building, Liverpool. (1911 – 1961), 50.9 m (167 ft).
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations is under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.