- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Mar 2021
Property Chamber First tier Tribunal FTT
The Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal (FTT) is administered by the HM Courts & Tribunals Service. It settles legal disputes around areas of law related to property and land and is one of seven FTT chambers: General Regulatory Chamber, Social Entitlement Chamber, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber, Tax Chamber, War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber and Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Rent increases.
- Leasehold disputes.
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
- Disputes about park homes.
- Improvement notices and prohibition orders where a notice is made under the Housing Act 2004.
- Disputes about licences for houses in multiple occupation.
- The right to buy a council home being refused because it’s deemed suitable for elderly people.
- Disputes between agricultural tenants and landlords in relation to certain farming tenancies.
- Applications in respect of certain drainage disputes between neighbours.
Land registration matters include:
- Disputes over a change to the land register.
- Applications to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.
Fuller’s legacy in the field of resource management.