- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Mar 2021
Property Chamber First tier Tribunal FTT
The Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal (FTT) is administered by the HM Courts & Tribunals Service. It settles legal disputes around areas of law related to property and land and is one of seven FTT chambers: General Regulatory Chamber, Social Entitlement Chamber, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber, Tax Chamber, War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber and Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Rent increases.
- Leasehold disputes.
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
- Disputes about park homes.
- Improvement notices and prohibition orders where a notice is made under the Housing Act 2004.
- Disputes about licences for houses in multiple occupation.
- The right to buy a council home being refused because it’s deemed suitable for elderly people.
- Disputes between agricultural tenants and landlords in relation to certain farming tenancies.
- Applications in respect of certain drainage disputes between neighbours.
Land registration matters include:
- Disputes over a change to the land register.
- Applications to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.