- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Mar 2021
Property Chamber First tier Tribunal FTT
The Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal (FTT) is administered by the HM Courts & Tribunals Service. It settles legal disputes around areas of law related to property and land and is one of seven FTT chambers: General Regulatory Chamber, Social Entitlement Chamber, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber, Tax Chamber, War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber and Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Rent increases.
- Leasehold disputes.
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
- Disputes about park homes.
- Improvement notices and prohibition orders where a notice is made under the Housing Act 2004.
- Disputes about licences for houses in multiple occupation.
- The right to buy a council home being refused because it’s deemed suitable for elderly people.
- Disputes between agricultural tenants and landlords in relation to certain farming tenancies.
- Applications in respect of certain drainage disputes between neighbours.
Land registration matters include:
- Disputes over a change to the land register.
- Applications to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The influence of digital technologies on conservation.
Tips for civil engineers and other construction professionals.
Updated credential recognition regulations introduced.
New disciplines that are worth keeping.
IHBC members encouraged to update violations database.
Non-obtrusive security sensors can help deter intruders.
Adopting a fabric first approach to efficiency.
Government emphasises training for construction and engineering trades.
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.