- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 30 Mar 2021
Property Chamber First tier Tribunal FTT
The Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal (FTT) is administered by the HM Courts & Tribunals Service. It settles legal disputes around areas of law related to property and land and is one of seven FTT chambers: General Regulatory Chamber, Social Entitlement Chamber, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber, Tax Chamber, War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber and Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Rent increases.
- Leasehold disputes.
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
- Disputes about park homes.
- Improvement notices and prohibition orders where a notice is made under the Housing Act 2004.
- Disputes about licences for houses in multiple occupation.
- The right to buy a council home being refused because it’s deemed suitable for elderly people.
- Disputes between agricultural tenants and landlords in relation to certain farming tenancies.
- Applications in respect of certain drainage disputes between neighbours.
Land registration matters include:
- Disputes over a change to the land register.
- Applications to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Click the button to subscribe.