- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Mar 2021
Property Chamber First tier Tribunal FTT
The Property Chamber First Tier Tribunal (FTT) is administered by the HM Courts & Tribunals Service. It settles legal disputes around areas of law related to property and land and is one of seven FTT chambers: General Regulatory Chamber, Social Entitlement Chamber, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber, Tax Chamber, War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber and Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Rent increases.
- Leasehold disputes.
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
- Disputes about park homes.
- Improvement notices and prohibition orders where a notice is made under the Housing Act 2004.
- Disputes about licences for houses in multiple occupation.
- The right to buy a council home being refused because it’s deemed suitable for elderly people.
- Disputes between agricultural tenants and landlords in relation to certain farming tenancies.
- Applications in respect of certain drainage disputes between neighbours.
Land registration matters include:
- Disputes over a change to the land register.
- Applications to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Commons Committee report examines COVID-19 regeneration plans.
Global building automation and control systems trends reviewed.
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.