- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 11 Nov 2021
The Scottish Building Standards, Part I. Technical Handbook – Domestic, Appendix A Defined Terms, defines a hospital as: ‘…a building, other than a dwelling, for the treatment of persons suffering from an illness or mental or physical disability or handicap.’
- Ashby company breathes new life into 19th century hospital site
- Building regulations.
- Building standards.
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital.
- Care Standards Act 2000.
- Emergency healthcare architecture in Brazil.
- Hospital isolation rooms
- How a Complex Hospital Building for Orthopaedic Services was Constructed in Less Than Four Months
- How to Develop the Most Constrained Hospital Sites to Reduce Waiting Times and Improve Patient Care
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- North Middlesex University Hospital Maternity Unit
- Royal Brompton Hospital National Health Trust v Hammond and Others (No3)
- Sea Sand Tower Hospital Queen Elizabeth, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Types of building.
- When hospital buildings aren’t healthy.
- Wuhan (COVID19) Hospital
- Wuhan Hospital, China
Featured articles and news
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.