- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 11 Nov 2021
The Scottish Building Standards, Part I. Technical Handbook – Domestic, Appendix A Defined Terms, defines a hospital as: ‘…a building, other than a dwelling, for the treatment of persons suffering from an illness or mental or physical disability or handicap.’
- Ashby company breathes new life into 19th century hospital site
- Building regulations.
- Building standards.
- Cancer Centre at Guy's Hospital.
- Care Standards Act 2000.
- Emergency healthcare architecture in Brazil.
- Hospital isolation rooms
- How a Complex Hospital Building for Orthopaedic Services was Constructed in Less Than Four Months
- How to Develop the Most Constrained Hospital Sites to Reduce Waiting Times and Improve Patient Care
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- North Middlesex University Hospital Maternity Unit
- Royal Brompton Hospital National Health Trust v Hammond and Others (No3)
- Sea Sand Tower Hospital Queen Elizabeth, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Types of building.
- When hospital buildings aren’t healthy.
- Wuhan (COVID19) Hospital
- Wuhan Hospital, China
Featured articles and news
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.