The glossary of statistical terms, published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), suggests that a handicap: ‘…concerns constraints on the relationship between the person with a disability and the social and physical environment, for example, in the areas of education, occupation, information or communication (social dimension).’
- Accessibility in the built environment.
- Approved document M.
- Balance for Better: Why lack of diversity is an issue for everyone.
- Equality Act.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Inclusive design.
- Lifetime homes.
- Lifetime neighbourhoods.
- National Disability Strategy.
- Neurodiversity in the built environment.
- Older people.