- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 10 Nov 2020
In relation to the construction industry, it may refer to:
- The operation of specific parts of a building or other built asset (such as a bridge or tunnel), such as the lighting system, HVAC and so on. The person operating these systems may be described as an operator or operative.
- The operation of an entire building, complex of buildings or other built asset. This may be referred to as facilities management.
- Operation and maintenance manuals.
- Operation, maintenance and training (OMT) contracts.
- Construction operations.
- The operation of machinery, plant, equipment, tools and so on. The person operating these items may be described as an operator or operative.
- A business or company.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.