- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 10 Nov 2020
In relation to the construction industry, it may refer to:
- The operation of specific parts of a building or other built asset (such as a bridge or tunnel), such as the lighting system, HVAC and so on. The person operating these systems may be described as an operator or operative.
- The operation of an entire building, complex of buildings or other built asset. This may be referred to as facilities management.
- Operation and maintenance manuals.
- Operation, maintenance and training (OMT) contracts.
- Construction operations.
- The operation of machinery, plant, equipment, tools and so on. The person operating these items may be described as an operator or operative.
- A business or company.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.