- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 31 Aug 2022
The normal light transmittance of the glazing should be at least 70%; if the light transmittance is below 70%, the glazing area should be increased proportionately for the space to be defined as daylit.
- Aspects of daylighting design covered by EN 17037.
- BRE Expert Collection 6 Daylight and shading.
- BREEAM Visual comfort Daylighting.
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings.
- Daylight lighting systems.
- EN 17037 Daylight in buildings.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Lighting and health infographic.
- Lighting of construction sites.
- Natural light.
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide.
- The daylight factor.
- Types of building EN 17037 applies to.
- Velux window.
Featured articles and news
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.