- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 May 2018
Lighting and health infographic
For more information see Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
Click on the image below to open a larger version.
See more Construction industry infographics.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 7 ways better lighting can improve your health.
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE Expert Collection 6 Daylight and shading.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Cheshire Oaks: Marks and Spencer
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Daylit space.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting and health FB 74.
- Site layout planning for daylight and sunlight
- The impact of lighting in retail design
- The essential guide to retail lighting
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing
Featured articles and news
Intricate inlays and beautiful patterns can be created with waterjet cutting.
Two historic quarries in environmentally sensitive areas were reopened to repair Exeter Cathedral.
The phrase ‘time at large’ describes the situation where there is no date for completion, or it has become invalid.
The Maldives is under threat from climate change. Read this report from BRE on their potential involvement in the region.
MHCLG update states there are still 124 private high-rise buildings with unsafe cladding and no remediation plan.
Starting a new built environment degree? We have a wide range of resources aimed at students.
Former railway chief James Blake says trust and control are key to successful infrastructure projects.
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
May outlines a new funding strategy for housing associations and says the 'stigma' of social housing needs to end.
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.