- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Nov 2018
Lighting and health infographic
For more information, see Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
Click on the image below to open a larger version.
See more Construction industry infographics.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 7 ways better lighting can improve your health.
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE Expert Collection 6 Daylight and shading.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Cheshire Oaks: Marks and Spencer
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Daylit space.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting and health FB 74.
- Natural light.
- Site layout planning for daylight and sunlight
- The impact of lighting in retail design
- The essential guide to retail lighting
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing
Featured articles and news
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology
Share your BREEAM knowledge to help improve the industry.