- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 08 Sep 2021
The Single Procurement Document (Scotland) - also referred to as SPD (Scotland) contains questions used at the selection stage for post-Brexit procurement exercises in Scotland to identify suitably qualified and experienced bidders.
The Supplier Journey portion of the Scottish Government’s procurement guidance website offers an overview of the different types of procurement procedures that are available under SPD (Scotland). This includes an explanation of the cyber resilience of suppliers - as it relates to the Scottish public sector.
- Prepare by protecting them from cyber risks.
- Withstand an attack by defending against and limiting the severity attacks.
- Recover and learn by ensuring that operations continue despite an attack.
The Scottish Government has offered resources to assist suppliers that have expressed an interest in adopting a more consistent approach to cyber resilience. These tools are included in a Guidance Note which has been developed to help public sector bodies embed cyber resilience into the supply chain process.
These resources include:
- CSPST guidance for buyers.
- CSPST guidance for public sector suppliers.
- Cyber resilience: example tender and contract wording.
- Cyber resilience: cyber implementation plan and example.
- Cyber Security Procurement Support Tool (CSPST).
Completing the CSPST questionnaire can be a time consuming process; suppliers are advised to allocate a sufficient amount of time in advance of deadlines in order to participate in the procurement process.
 Related articles
- Cyber security.
- Cyber-security and phishing.
- Mitigating online risk with Cyber Essentials security.
- Single Procurement Document (Scotland).
- Supply chain.
- Technology helps quash conflict in the supply chain.
Featured articles and news
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.