- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 26 Jan 2021
Crushing equipment in the Asia Pacific region
Crushers are pieces of size reduction equipment that reduce large solid chunks of raw material into smaller parts and change the form of waste materials so they can be more easily disposed of or recycled.
Modern crushers can be considered as primary, secondary or tertiary crushers depending on its size reduction factor. Secondary and tertiary crushers are capable of producing large quantities of uniformly fine crushed stone.
- jaw crusher.
- cone crusher.
- roller crusher.
- Jaw crushers emerged as the leading crushing equipment product segment, constituting 40.4% of the market in 2014. Jaw crushers are compressive crushers, suitable for almost any type of material.
- Roller crushers were the second largest product segment accounting for over 27.2% of the market share in 2014.
- Cone crushers are another key product segment expected to exhibit moderate growth over the forecast period to 2020.
Mining was the major segment, accounting for more than 28% of demand in 2014. Construction is another key segment and is expected to exhibit significant growth due to strong economical growth in the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific crushing equipment market is identified as the most lucrative market due to an increasing number of construction and infrastructure projects. China dominated the Asia Pacific market, accounting for more than 40.0% in terms of revenue share in 2014. However, Japan is expected to be the fastest growing market, growing at an estimated CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2020. Government support to build infrastructure in countries such as China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, etc. has resulted into strong growth in the region.
Some of key players including in crusher equipment market such as Atlas Capco, Eagle Crusher, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Mesto Corporation, Terex Finaly, Sandvik, Zhejiang Shuangjin Machinery Co., Ltd., etc.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- East West Metro Tunnel, Calcutta.
- Fish Building, India.
- Golden Temple, Amritsar.
- India Infrastructure Market Projected to Cross USD 2,552.4 Billion by 2021.
- India looks at using plastic instead of sand.
- India needs to build more infrastructure fast. Here's how.
- Indian construction industry.
- Indian infrastructure.
- Lotus Temple.
- Mahabat Maqbara, India.
- Major Henry De Bude.
- Taj Mahal.
- Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir.
- Architecture and Urbanism in the British Empire.
- Metro cities - the future of urbanisation.
Featured articles and news
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations are under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.
Bitumen binder may delay road surface deterioration.
A varied portfolio of internationally recognised buildings.
Threatened by housing and expanding universities.
Getting "boots on the ground" to make things happen.
Building systems may begin to learn.