- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Feb 2019
Contract terms for construction contracts
This article is under development
- Application for payment (see fair payment practices)
- Architect's instruction / contract administrator's instruction
- Bill of quantities
- Building log book
- Building owner's manual / operation and maintenance manual (O&M manual)
- Building users guide
- Certificate of making good defects / certificate of making good
- Collateral warranty
- Construction phase plan
- Contract sum analysis
- Contractor design
- Contractor’s master programme
- Contractor’s proposals
- Default payment notice (see fair payment practices)
- Contract drawings
- Design documents
- Employers requirements
- Extensions of time
- Final account
- Final certificate
- Governing law
- Health and safety file
- Information release schedule
- Interim certificate
- Joint fire code
- Loss and expense
- Method statement
- Pay less notice (see fair payment practices)
- Parent company guarantee
- Payment notice (see fair payment practices)
- Performance bond
- Practical completion certificate / substantial completion certificate
- Risk assessment
- Schedule of defects
- Schedule of work
- Site waste management plan
- Strikes and lock outs
Featured articles and news
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.