- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 30 Dec 2020
CPD Workshops: O&Ms Best Practice
Createmaster are running a series of free CPD workshops with leading contractors and developers. The sessions are focused on the current state of play in the O&M market and cover topics such as BIM, current legislation and best practice.
Berkeley Homes – Production Director
We share current best practice and the Createmaster approach, covering how to set quality standards through early engagement, which ensures the smooth delivery of structured data and asset information.
Our sessions broadly cover:
- The nature of the O&M market.
- Trends & technology affecting this space (BIM, CDM regs, Soft Landings).
- Current best practice (total trade management, early engagement, Assets & PPM).
 Who should attend?
If you are the recipient of O&M Manuals or are responsible for the delivery of project handover documentation as a project manager or design manager, this CPD session is perfect for you! Building managers and FM teams also gain insight on how early availability of quality structured data and asset information help to plan for occupation effectively.
 Benefits for developers:
- The importance of defining a clear set of Employer’s Requirements for project handover.
- How to achieve early availability of asset information and Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- How BIM can enhance project delivery.
 Benefits for contractors:
- How to satisfy the needs of the end client.
- How outsourcing O&Ms eases the pressure at PC.
- How reducing hard copies saves time and cost.
- Addressing poor quality O&M information from contractors at building handover.
- The benefits of estate-wide asset data on a centralised platform.
- How hosting in the cloud keeps building information up to date.
--Createmaster 16:56, 12 Jun 2017 (BST)
Featured articles and news
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Click the button to subscribe.