The BIM consultant team is responsible for helping project owner solve people, process, and technological issues and deliver custom solutions and technology integrations for the AEC community, including:
- Establishing employer information requirements and BIM requirements for requests For proposals.
- Establishing contract documents to develop BIM requirements for consults and contractors, as well as contract compliance tracking and approving deliverables.
- Establishing a BIM project execution plan.
- Establishing multi-disciplinary coordination workflows and standards.
- Providing training for contractors and employers.
- Advising on the evaluation and selection of the proper common data environment and software packages and providing set up and training services.
- Providing training for BIM coordinators. Creating coordination models, integrating models to one model, participate to coordination meetings, assist the stakeholders to organise and operate BIM team for project
- Providing training for contractors on creating 4D simulation models, point layouts, laser scanning and point clouds for the project.
- Establishing plans and processes, training, monitoring, reviewing and approving models and related data submitted by contractors for enhancing operations and facilities management through 6D BIM.
- Integrating as-built single models into unique construction as-built models.
- Providing progress reports.