- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
The term ‘architectural reprography’ refers to the reproduction of graphics through various technical processes, for use by architects, engineers, designers, surveyors, and so on. It refers to the process by which a copy is made on a graphic surface, such as by printing, xerography or photocopying. It may also refer to reproduction in a digital (soft) rather than physical (hard) form, such as by scanning, digital copying or electronic storage in databases.
- Diazo (blueline).
- Electrostatic (xerographic).
- Ink jet.
- Plans, drawings and CAD drawings can be printed in high quality, in colour or monochrome.
- Adhesive graphics can be printed on a variety of adhesive-backed materials.
- Backlit images can be produced on high quality injet printers, for posters or signs.
- Banners cna be printed with a variety of inks on vinyl, fabric or paper in spot-colour or full colour.
- Posters can be produced using a range of substrates and printing options.
- Window graphics can obscure or decorate glazing.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 3D printing in construction.
- Advanced construction technology.
- Architectural communication.
- Architectural photography.
- Architectural publishing.
- Building information modelling.
- Building wraps.
- Computer aided design.
- Manual drafting techniques.
- Paper sizes.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Site plan.
- Symbols on architectural drawings.
- Types of drawing.
Featured articles and news
A brief description of time in the sun.
Given by ICE President Ed McCann.
Two new research reports published by APM.
50% off APM Associate membership for Designing Buildings users.
A commentary from the insurance perspective.
In brief with further links.
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !