- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 09 May 2018
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Bills of quantities.
- Chartered Institute of Building.
- Code of Estimating Practice.
- Contract sum.
- Cost consultant.
- Cost control.
- Cost plans for construction projects.
- New Rules of Measurement.
- Profit and overheads on construction projects.
- Project overheads.
- Provisional sums.
- Standard Method of Measurement.
- Tender documents.
Featured articles and news
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.
What type of cool roof is most suitable?
Active Travel programme prioritises cyclists and pedestrians.
CIAT issues caution for use of new standard.
Industry leaders discuss climate change, the economy and other influences.
The building manager is key to operations.
The impact Scotland’s dynamic coast has on the historic environment.
IHBC announces role in new APPG.