- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 08 Sep 2019
Alarm Receiving Centre
Live investigations of false fire alarms, written by Raman Chagger and published by BRE in December 2015, suggests that an ‘Alarm Receiving Centre’ (ARC) is a:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Emergency services.
- Fire detection and alarm system.
- Fire protection engineering.
- Fire and rescue service.
- Heat alarm.
- Ionisation smoke alarm.
- Live investigations of false fire alarms.
- Multi-sensor alarm.
- New requirements for fire detection and alarm network systems IP 12 13.
- Optical smoke alarm.
- Over £1 billion lost every year due to false alarms.
- Smoke alarm.
- The causes of false fire alarms in buildings.
Featured articles and news
BRE launches the BREEAM Data Centres Annex Pilot.
Replacing lanterns and overthrows in Great Pulteney Street.
Will market-led regeneration work without state intervention?
The New Towns
Infrastructure planning in England's Economic Heartland.
Low-voltage switchgear and protective devices.
New report explores impact of independent museums.
Parents are pivotal in reaching future engineers.
What is a final account?