- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Jun 2021
Wood pellet mills
 What is a wood pellet mill?
There are two main types: ring die pellet mills and flat die pellet mills.
The pellet dimensions can be customised by using a hammer mill.
 Maintaining a wood pellet mill
- The belt tightness should be checked regularly. If it has become slack, it must be tightened immediately.
- The equipment needs to be positioned in a properly ventilated area to be certain the warmth produced by the motor can be safely vented.
- Before restarting the machine, any remaining debris should be cleared in the machine room to lower starting resistance.
- Oil ought to be filled regularly to promote inter-lubricating.
- Regularly inspect the cutter screws to make sure the bond between knife and blade remains strong.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.