- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Jun 2021
Wood pellet mills
 What is a wood pellet mill?
There are two main types: ring die pellet mills and flat die pellet mills.
The pellet dimensions can be customised by using a hammer mill.
 Maintaining a wood pellet mill
- The belt tightness should be checked regularly. If it has become slack, it must be tightened immediately.
- The equipment needs to be positioned in a properly ventilated area to be certain the warmth produced by the motor can be safely vented.
- Before restarting the machine, any remaining debris should be cleared in the machine room to lower starting resistance.
- Oil ought to be filled regularly to promote inter-lubricating.
- Regularly inspect the cutter screws to make sure the bond between knife and blade remains strong.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.