- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jun 2021
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management (FM) function and services from the demand organisation or end-users' perspective. It emphasises the policies, processes, management approaches, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services. .
Key features of the system include:
- Opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies.
- A consistent approach to managing FM services based on best practices.
- Less reliance on service vendors.
- Standardisation and simplification for global FM requirements.
- Contract management and performance management .
- QVi measurement tool.
- An integrated help desk function.
- Remote management capabilities.
- Benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Myths and top tips.
CLC plans to ease impact of construction inflation.
BG 50 & VDI 2035 – your questions answered.
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.