- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jun 2021
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management (FM) function and services from the demand organisation or end-users' perspective. It emphasises the policies, processes, management approaches, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services. .
Key features of the system include:
- Opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies.
- A consistent approach to managing FM services based on best practices.
- Less reliance on service vendors.
- Standardisation and simplification for global FM requirements.
- Contract management and performance management .
- QVi measurement tool.
- An integrated help desk function.
- Remote management capabilities.
- Benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The story behind the copycat architecture craze.
Insight into construction materials supply and demand issues.
IHBC has announced winners of the 2020 honours.
Cement and concrete industry introduces measures to go beyond net zero.
UKGBC has introduced a resource to help with sustainability challenges.
Is it time to embrace EVs at last?
Plaster, glue and dye produce a highly decorative effect.
BSRIA predicts winners and losers for 2021 and beyond.
Firms must commit to net zero to secure major public work.
The resurgence of the British country house. Book review.
International Energy Agency report presents narrow path.
Experts discuss how the country's ageing housing stock can meet net zero goals.
This form of drainage may be a practical plumbing option.
The Government announces additional funding.