- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jun 2021
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management (FM) function and services from the demand organisation or end-users' perspective. It emphasises the policies, processes, management approaches, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services. .
Key features of the system include:
- Opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies.
- A consistent approach to managing FM services based on best practices.
- Less reliance on service vendors.
- Standardisation and simplification for global FM requirements.
- Contract management and performance management .
- QVi measurement tool.
- An integrated help desk function.
- Remote management capabilities.
- Benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.