- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 03 Aug 2022
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management (FM) function and services from the demand organisation or end-users' perspective. It emphasises the policies, processes, management approaches, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services. .
- Opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies.
- A consistent approach to managing FM services based on best practices.
- Less reliance on service vendors.
- Standardisation and simplification for global FM requirements.
- Contract management and performance management .
- QVi measurement tool.
- An integrated help desk function.
- Remote management capabilities.
- Benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Setting new benchmarks to help reshape design practice.
Looking back at the Egan Report and its impact.
CLC launch plan to support the natural environment.
Terminology, benefits and barriers.
Electrotechnical businesses are feeling the effects of the economic slowdown.
When did they start and how many are there?
Roadmap to guide professionals in using smart technology.
Campaigning for buildings of all periods.
Meaning, understanding and implementation.
Advancing sustainable and regenerative project management.
Promised to be pragmatic and practical guidance.
Whilst replacement maybe preferred, its not always possible.
Dealing with draughts and reducing heat loss.
Managing Partner at Onyx and third gen project manager.
Expectation types, management and performance gaps.
Appointments, re-appointments and six changes a year.
New ways to manage the housing crisis.