- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jun 2021
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management (FM) function and services from the demand organisation or end-users' perspective. It emphasises the policies, processes, management approaches, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services. .
Key features of the system include:
- Opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies.
- A consistent approach to managing FM services based on best practices.
- Less reliance on service vendors.
- Standardisation and simplification for global FM requirements.
- Contract management and performance management .
- QVi measurement tool.
- An integrated help desk function.
- Remote management capabilities.
- Benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
CLC introduces card for learners.
CIOB members recognised for public procurement.
Experts discuss the complex issues damaging the supply chain.
The co-founder of Get Kids into Survey discusses career paths for kids.
Report examines lack of detail in the Government's vision.
Our director Gregor Harvie hosts 4 webinars at the IHBC marketplace on Friday.
Look up construction terms on any website direct from your browser.
The revival of the public sphere in Toronto.
The story behind the copycat architecture craze.
Insight into construction materials supply and demand issues.
IHBC has announced winners of the 2020 honours.
Cement and concrete industry introduces measures to go beyond net zero.
UKGBC has introduced a resource to help with sustainability challenges.
Is it time to embrace EVs at last?