- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 03 Feb 2022
There are two types of energy tariffs available:
- Fixed tariffs where the unit price for gas or electricity remains constant for the duration of the plan, usually for one year although fixed tariffs of two or three years also exist.
- Variable tariffs where the unit price for gas or electricity may vary at the discretion of the supplier.
Ref English Housing Survey, Energy efficiency, 2018-19, Published by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government in July 2020.
- Articles about electricity.
- ECA articles.
- ECA calls on Government to reform and rebalance energy levies and avoid cost of living crisis.
- Electrical appliance.
- Electrical consumption.
- Electrical energy.
- Electrical equipment.
- Electrical installation.
- Electrical power.
- Electrical safety.
- Electricity bill.
- Energy cost.
- Energy price crisis: ECA calls for energy levy reform.
- Fuse box.
- Glossary of electrical terms.
Featured articles and news
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC
Designing Buildings is 10 years old.
From alteration to deconstruction on DB.
Refurbishment for Net Zero.
Understanding temperature in buildings on DB.
A call for home energy management to be modernised.
How many different types can you think of ?
Looking back and fourth to what still needs to be done.
Targets, impacts and action from ECA member.
Pioneering Indian environmental design Architect.
The greenest building is the one already built.
History of Temple Meads rewritten.
Currently standing at just 1%.
Find out more with BSRIA.
A cricket pitch is 1 chain long whilst 80 chains is a mile.
What is your pledge ?
Changes come into force for F,L,O and S.
CIAT member reasons on why it matters.
Nine in ten civil engineers think so.
IHBC Annual School, 15-18 June.
A trusted clip with a long history, worth celebrating.
The new wave of green architectural features in context.
For built environment professionals.