- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 04 Mar 2021
NABERS UK, The Rules, Energy for Offices Version 1.0, published by NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment in November 2020, defines an embedded network as: ‘A private electricity network that is connected to the parent electricity network or ‘grid’. Note: Most office buildings in the UK use embedded networks for supplying office tenants and the Base Building systems.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM Data Centres Annex Pilot.
- Base build.
- Data centre.
- District energy networks.
- Flexible electrical networks for a low carbon future.
- Large hyper data centres demand for precision cooling.
- NABERS UK.
- Smart grid electricity network.
- The Future of Electricity in Domestic Buildings.
Featured articles and news
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.