- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Aug 2019
Construction site facilities
- Sanitary conveniences.
- Washing facilities.
- Drinking water.
- Changing rooms and lockers.
- Facilities for rest.
- Welcome facilities and entry control.
- Site offices.
- Meeting rooms.
- Training and induction facilities.
- Wheel washing facilities.
- Site canteen.
- Off-loading facilities.
- Laydown area.
- Temporary storage and storage areas.
- Sub-contractor facilities.
- Car parking.
- Waste management and recycling facilities.
- Fabrication facilities.
- Facilities for the construction of mock-ups for testing.
- Identifying the site facilities that will be required.
- Determining the sizes, and other constraints of those facilities.
- Establishing the inter-relationships between the facilities.
- Optimising the layout of the facilities on the site.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- CDM planning period.
- Construction phase plan.
- Handover to the contractor.
- Human resource management in construction.
- Laydown area.
- Lighting of construction sites.
- Main construction compound.
- Office manual.
- Pre-construction information.
- Principal contractor.
- Site layout plan.
- Site office.
- Site plan.
- Site storage.
- Temporary site services.
- Temporary structures
- Temporary works.
- Welfare facilities.
- Wheel washing system.
Featured articles and news
Robotics and the construction industry.
ECA comments on CLC's three-phase recovery plan.
Their diplomatic and architectural history.
The origins of the six volume series.
Built to defend British waters, only to serve as pirate radio stations later.
Wellbeing to influence mix of home and office based working.
An introduction to cobotics.
Survey reports on outlook for the engineering sector.
A simple path to possible error avoidance.
Construction + technology = ConTech.
New low and high tech tools enter the marketplace.
Report looks at mental health in the built environment.
Radiant wall heating method to control rising damp.
What future infrastructure provision might look like.
Highlighting the health benefits of home improvement.
Pavilions for music, entertainment, and leisure. Book review.