- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 20 Apr 2021
Construction site facilities
- Sanitary conveniences.
- Washing facilities.
- Drinking water.
- Changing rooms and lockers.
- Facilities for rest.
- Welcome facilities and entry control.
- Site offices.
- Meeting rooms.
- Training and induction facilities.
- Wheel washing facilities.
- Site canteen.
- Off-loading facilities.
- Laydown area.
- Temporary storage and storage areas.
- Sub-contractor facilities.
- Car parking.
- Waste management and recycling facilities.
- Fabrication facilities.
- Facilities for the construction of mock-ups for testing.
- Identifying the site facilities that will be required.
- Determining the sizes, and other constraints of those facilities.
- Establishing the inter-relationships between the facilities.
- Optimising the layout of the facilities on the site.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- CDM planning period.
- Construction phase plan.
- Handover to the contractor.
- Human resource management in construction.
- Laydown area.
- Lighting of construction sites.
- Main construction compound.
- Office manual.
- Pre-construction information.
- Principal contractor.
- Site layout plan.
- Site office.
- Site plan.
- Site storage.
- Temporary site services.
- Temporary structures
- Temporary works.
- Welfare facilities.
- Wheel washing system.
Featured articles and news
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.